Tfw someone steals your guild logo

Yessir that’s my boy guild member :sunglasses:

time to fight storm wind
also i saw them a few hours ago

My guild logo is pretty much my profile picture but just round it randomly in library so decided to use it cause it lookin cool, and wanted to represent that name so I went with a deer and named the guild Antlers

I’ll grab my gun, hold up image

he got trolled B)

1 Like

pov: greke

i actually remember seeing stormwind a few months back never fought em but its good to know their crap might rko them if i see them now that we got igns :slight_smile:

Here’s a few things you can do to prevent this in the future:

1. Don’t reveal your decal id to anyone.
  2. Use an alt to upload the decal (optional).
  3. For whichever account has the decal, go to your privacy settings on Roblox, then set “Who can see my inventory?” to either “Friends” or “No one”. If you don’t trust your friends to keep it safe, then set it to “No one”.
  4. Make sure it’s still off-sale.

Or just not publiclly reveal it(The rest don’t matter much), there’s so much decal ids they wouldn’t be able to find a cool one just by searching that isn’t already extremely generic.

Yeah but if they see you in-game and want to take your logo, they might then try to go view your inventory, that’s why you need to make sure they won’t find it.

I don’t think anybody legitimately wants to steal a logo and use it on the same game as someone that’s not popular intentionally. But sure it could happen.

It literally did, though. That’s what this thread is about.

Pretty sure it’s 8 year old that didn’t have the intention to harm the creator of the logo. Those same 8 year olds would be too unintelligent to intentionally search a decal in someone’s inventory that might not even be there because there’s other ways of getting decals. These people saw the exact numbers they had to punch in to get the logo, seeing as they didn’t copy like the best logo in history I doubt they’d search inventories for it.

Alvonotte said in a reply that the logo was always off-sale. It wouldn’t show up in any decal search. It had to be taken directly from their inventory OR from copying the id (only if it was leaked).

Ya i’m sure they could never ever leak it, humans are known to never make mistakes in any situation.

Well I guess it was leaked then. I missed that.

jo dude i found em, we are ganking em rn

LOL they got kicked out of the guild cuz they had - infamy

Grind their infamy to zero lol

1 Like

you bet your ass im hunting these people

Alright…good luck