That One Shop [CLOSED UNTIL AO]

That One Shop [CLOSED UNTIL AO]
convenience 4.6 10 fairness 4.5 8 trustworthiness 4.666666666666667 9

why?

i wonder who that cedrick anchor guy is, well whoever he is it sounds like he had to deal with a lot of literal child participants who didnt even have the patienece to start when told and started on their own nor did they have the listening comprehension to listen to one thing they sai, and he had to deal with a lot of advertisements which ended up causing him to not bother edit the tourneys matches and upload the rest, weird…

2 Likes

xoxo
:kissing_heart:

puff puff pass it pumpkin

I hate all of you and none of you are my friends

1 Like

Can i trade you 2 Crows for a Mummy Legs and Shirt
And if possible, another crow for the Seasonal that looks like a skull necklace thing?

Sure I will get to ya when I get home in roughly 7 hours

I need to update my shop to. I’ve gotten like 40 boss drops since I last updated it.

I think I got rid of my only one.

gib me gud stuf

Nice shop :+1:

1 Like

Old post but u kinda were wrong. I traded my way up from this to get an normal oathkeeper. I did kinda lose over a dozen dull amulets and 2500 crowns as well tho.

Wait whaaaa. The guy is banned. LOL. I’m so dumb ngl.

I’d say W but boss compensations are equal across so /shrug still W though in spirit

He’s banned
Enjoy that oath cause it’s gonna be gone by friday

:frowning: yea i found that out recently. :frowning:

You have 10 minutes sadly

:frowning: yea i found this out recently. Oath is best boss drop now it’s even with the others. I also wasted dull amulets. Id say big L. I’m praying i can trade off my oath for like mino boots and something else.