The Arcane Log (Me when procrastination)

that’s right
i did something

1 Like

Finally the more juicy stuff can get added.

yeah. I have 25 Arcane Log accounts now.

oh god.

1 Like

So I was looking at Arcane Library (Cool server with more information on AO than me currently go look at it Arcane Library) and saw that each of the channels had their own titles with cool font and stuff.
So I thought to try the same.
So I went onto Paint .net, took the colours from the logo made by XVental, added a font. And tada.

I’ll see to make one for each card on the trello.
So thanks to the guy who made the titles on other AL for the idea.
Doing great at copying stuff. :nod:

This is terrifying, keep up the good work :+1:

1 Like

WHY?!?

1 Like

files.
also funny.

I’ll remind you of this thing’s existence

Also 2 months from AL’s one year anniversary
yay

5 Likes

As of writing this, it’s 00:00 on the 2nd of May. This means Arcane Log has been in the brain of mine for a whole year. And it’s been hell of a one year. AL became the thing I’m known for on the forums, and the biggest project I’ve done here with 350 total likes on this post and Project Pain. The project has evolved, switching to a trello network from simple lists on a forum topic.
I’m proud of AL. Thank you all for supporting the last year, though it hasn’t been busy, next year will certainly be a busy one.

I want to give a special thanks to @Cryonical , my main inspiration for this project. you’re one role model for the forums, proving that hard work has its rewards, and a really fun guy to talk with. Thanks man.

The goal stays the same as I swore a year ago. To keep the information of Arcane Odyssey together. And not as terrible as the Wiki is :trol:
Keep an eye out for the future of AL. AO’s release later this year will be something.

also 69 replies WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8 Likes

Bri’ish time

wood :star_struck:

Yo uhh what does guild event mean

Also you forgot to add iron weapons. I would assume it would be in average quality

1 Like

Anything happening within major guilds
Say SunCry reaching 15,000 infamy
Or two major guilds forming an alliance

Oh I haven’t forgotten
:sparkles: p r o c r a s t i n a t i o n :sparkles:

aww i was hoping it was your own guild that I can join :(. Im looking for a new guild that isn’t full of nerds that don’t touch grass

Ik of Travelots
they seem pretty chill, would like to join it myself

Is the guild filled with toxic nerds tho?

All I know is they have a KoS list

kiss on sight