boat

5 Likes

woah

it boat

alright… this is… hot :fire_magic:

1 Like

FJDKALDJGFDJLSKSHSGDFKLSL
THIS IS AMAZING!!! WOAH!!!
I need this to be the Official Logo, this logo is PERFECT!!!
Well done!

LOl yes :> yes very good

i like it, but one problem, it wouldnt fit into the overall “theme” of AO, ao is meant to be like gloomy and shit. Your logo looks TOO clean to be included in AO

curses flying all over the place
people dying left and right, generations shattered
entire kingdoms burning each other
god is dead and we killed them
sounds like pre-MC magius to me

the logo is very pretty and maybe that’s all people care about, but yes i agree there’s gotta be some statement to the game’s theme, the logo being the face of the game and all that it stands for in a design perspective

maybe if AO was more of a light-hearted fantasy with mystical mystery to be uncovered, this’d be perfect, but from what I see with AO and what led us to it, it sounds a lot more gritty

3 Likes

Vetex, please approve of this amazing masterpiece :poggers2:

1 Like

thats what i was saying too. it seems so “nice” for a game that takes place in seas with constant war

well it is staying faithful to its AA roots, the events in aa had its highs of a hopeful future, but a lot of the time it was pretty grim knowing that something or someone is out there trying to ruin everything

2 Likes

AO still has ongoing wars by the time, kingdoms fighting eachother to take over the spot of a region/island, so i’d least expect that the current timeline is mostly war out there after the events of PK v Durza after a few years later, its the reason why theres a sea called “War Seas” and the game itself will set in that location.

Hmm… People do have a point about how this logo doesn’t fit the feel of Arcane Odyssey.

So an idea is maybe change the texture of the logo?
Instead of making it bright and stand out, maybe change the texture into solid, stone/iron texture? With rust here and there, moss growing on it and also a few chips on the stone logo to make it more worn out.
I would suggest adding that to the compass too.

I could try to do this on my own but… I’m inexperienced when it comes to digital art, oof.

1 Like

I could do that, but with a cost of even more time to draw it again so I guess it may not fit for the current situation of where AO is attached to one theme. Maybe sometime later on but I appreciate that.

1 Like

Yooo this looks sick. It’s cool to see that some design elements from my logos inspired yours. This is EPIC

2 Likes

Did you see the actual logo and make this?

Very cool but very blue could use some more colors in my opinion

I love this logo.

What in gods name is arcane odyssey

that looks so good, even better with the compass