The best trades

how did u get that

he just randomly sent it to me

i also try to rip off old generation players because they mightve just returend to the game and dont know much

no image but i got a clean exiled for 1k crowns

just got a headless by giving 2 american hats, 2 american sunglasses, powerful exiled, and i think a WoJ

Ik this

bc that was one of my guild members that didn’t play for 5 months+ :frhigh:

what makes you think that its your guild member? i dont remember who i “scammed”

He literally posted a image of it in chat lol, it’s fine,I’m not mad or anything lol it’s funny af

comedy gold?

yeah fr

i got a valk and wizard pants for crowns

i got hard sunken boots
i gave: omen mask, exiled helmet (hard), crow wings

Dang that’s real good.

I just traded a strong oathkeeper for a clean sunken sword in an in-game server with this random dude. Immediately after I enchanted it and got strong. I’m still in disbelief rn.

more like the best scams

Oof, auction it for like 2 headless, save one for post trg to get a lost scroll and the other one for vanity

Is that because sunken items are predicted to be obsolete in the new update while seasonals should only increase in value over time? I think that’s a good call if that’s right

Yea, remember that headless is heavily overrated, the value of it increases continously

2 headlesses for a strong ss is an overpay. Hes likely to not get that trade

@14BeersAtChilis ^

My cousin was so desperate for a sunken item, so he gave me his headless for a clean sunken chest. Big W.