The Bored Centurion has a new haircut

Reminds me of zelda from ToTK

1 Like

Dame got so much time on her hands she got a neat haircut. What else? She gonna travel to the Nimbus Sea while no one notices that she’s gone? lol

This art’s pretty neat.

1 Like

She feels more like a rival to me than my actual rival, I like her a lot. It’s unfortunate that we’ll end up leaving her behind while she waits for her next shift

3 Likes

im ruffling her tf up until she drops that ravenna greataxe :sob:

The Ravenna shaker, give me the Ravenna shaker

Die!
Judment!
Thy end is now!
Useless

Judgement*

1 Like

judment

“Judment”

UwU…

My dream girl

why is the ao so down bad for this specific character

Think about it, this is likely the single most competent female NPC in the entire game thus far.

Iris? She’s so easy you can spam M1 with a dagger and you’d down her before you even reach half HP. Plus, her personality is literally just “angry teenage girl looking for her dad”

Carina? Let’s face it, if she weren’t a boss with literally one memorable line, she’d be more meaningless to the plot than Julian.

Tilly? I mean, she’s way better than the previous two, granted. However, she doesn’t exactly do much of anything. She gives you a quest, watches prisoners be brutally impaled, and gets kidnapped.

Centurion, though, is not only the most difficult of these (granted, she’s still not that hard, but her damage output is leagues ahead of Carina’s), but she’s also good for getting a daily warmup, so the player will spend more time in total interacting with her compared to the other two. And by interacting, I mean throwing her into the dirt.

1 Like

okay minos

Menos

how is silly sub mayor girl more capable than literal combat-trained royal.

motivation

She’s capable at being a mayor, evidently—Palo Town’s moderately successful and doesn’t seem to have any interior problems. It’s definitely a step of from Carina’s main proficiency: being a mobile punching bag.

That’ s a nice haircut you got here ma’am

1 Like