The brewing update experience

The hunt for prometheus’ acrimony begins…

good luck grinding rare ingredient bags

it’s apparently like a 1/200 chance so honestly it’s not too bad of a grind

also they come from any type of ingredient bag iirc

Pretty sure that if this was correct i’d have atleast 1 by now, definitely not common ingredient bags

The chance obviously sways from bag to bag but it is a fact that all bags give it, there are two vids showing common bags dropping it

I’m guessing you need to destroy pirate ships and hope rare bags spawn? Or is the best way to grind them doing charts since those never give common chests?

i got one from ships. They are the fastest way, charts suck ass. they are literally impossible to do sometimes

they come from any bag, got mine in a common bag

Holy fuck the brand new journals look cool and all but like “kid named dog shit computer that ao used to run fine on”

kid named skill issue:

bruh ikr only after i used them for splash pots i realized i need more

holy fuck it cant even run roblox at this point I love watching soccer!

rip bozo

how do u get jellyfish flesh? from killing jellyfish? it dont say

violence (basically like getting growth sap but for jellyfish)

Boutta put jellyfish on the endangered creatures list

yeah all the prior annoyances in the underwater update can be destroyed and give you things when you destroy them

jellyfish give jellyfish flesh for brew potions, red urchins give the low quality poison reagent, and blue urchins give the low quality slowness reagent

luck comes my way for once, except i have no desire for either of these on my shadow poison mage file.

Lots of wasted value, could’ve made it into a crew or lingering

lingering would just pester people with the effect’s pop up for a long time right?