The Centurion Date

notage: Acko and their friend chii is working on a successor, i wish them good luck.
the project broke up because of me and me solely, blame me only.

1 Like

In my defense,
I basically have no more control over the project anymore as Info has been doing all the stuff which is pretty much his own idea and not something I envision from the project anymore. We discussed, of course, but it’s always end up him dominating the argument, which makes it a useless attempt for me to contribute in the end.

I pretty much lost interest on working on the project since then. I have no intention to badmouth Info in any way, but we just don’t get well. It’s partially my fault to immediately trust him for this project. And yes, the sudden leaving was unprofessional and all but knowing whoever is contributing in the project was volunteers and volunteering in the project (so anyone can come and go) and the project leadership has moved to be under Info entirely.

I’d like to sincerely say sorry to Info as well if all the works you’ve done for the project has gone to waste and now canned. I know you seek approval to me all this time but Im just not in it, and all I can put up is a half assed agreement in the end (I don’t want to discuss it because it’ll be another hour long argument) which is another one of my fault. Sure it was your behavior I disliked, but don’t put all the blame onto you because it’s not entirely your fault and I hope you learnt your lesson.

And for the project continuity, I have another plan but its not what was said on the message as it is not confirmed yet.

That’s all I can say, thank you for anyone’s understanding.

1 Like

“no, I’m trying to violently beat you to death”

“hippity hoppity your drops are my property”

There’s another one in progress, but it’s not what was told on the discord server

1 Like

I hope progress goes smooth, good luck.

n-no…this can’t be…NO

Aww man

1 Like

Draw a cookie :cookie:

Any info pls?

:skull:

He’s back

i agree with the last bit tbh, i doubt she’s THAT loyal to the country to where she’d really care (though, maybe AT FIRST she’d be attacking the player for their crimes; i think she could probably be convinced to be their ally or at least look the other way)

Hey, some people just gotta eat. She seriously seems like she’s the type to do the bare minimum at her job. She really doesn’t care for it and thinks it’s a joke, she looks really disappointed that all she does is catch pickpockets and patrol around.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she had figured it out. You supposedly friendly spar with her, as she seems just fine the next time you want to fight her, she probably can tell you’re not going all out on her.
And at the end of the game, you only interact with characters in Ravenna since you’re supposedly hidden with your cloak, but in my little headcanon she KNOWS it’s you under that cloak, you’re just her little sparring partner at that point, and if she gets caught she can just say she was trying to stop you or something.

6 Likes

God is dead, and we killed him

God never died, he just left us to our own devices for five minutes. A choice he regretted so badly he just abandoned us.

In the beginning the Internet was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I just came back to this topic and realized I never left a like on it.

Mistake rectified.