The Character Title Thread

yooo i was in that clan for 5 seconds

also @Sebastian_Banks this guy has sandstone

I used sandstone back in WoM

Rueben Ramirez: “The Exiled Oscillate”

Aria Manning: “The Ferric Dust”

ooo
OOOOOOOOOOO
OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IS THE HEROOO
i will send details soon…

what’s this about? I don’t think I understand what’s going on ^^^

you post an image and description of your character and we give them a fun title

I c ur new here. but to put it short im collecting diff variations of arcsphres.
I also sent u a message, you should be able to see it in ur notifications

have fun in the community~

'tis a reply to me :slight_smile:

seems it 'twas

@MarvelousMarshtomp you on mobile rn?

Yes but I’m at my computer

you have no idea how many times i have accidentally liked a post on mobile :sob:

i am the only person here who has an idea how many times you’ve accidentally liked a post on mobile

warmwater photoshopped that image

It’s the reason I’ve trained myself to scroll the forums with my left hand

what’s your right hand doing

Playing AO

It better be

Altea Clef (thermo fist warlord)
Elias Shou(lightning magic something, haven’t decided on a good stat build yet)