The curse of a million millions

just a continuation joke rant from another recent topic I made

you know how some people on the forum (okay not some, pretty much every forumer) has like a single, signature magic that when you think of it that forumer comes into mind? like for example ice, and it’s like “zomg cryonical haha” or something?

the worst part about being the man of a million magics is simply you don’t really have that capability, it’s not debilitating but, it kinda stinks nonetheless.

I guess whenever someone is indecisive about what magic to choose, you’ll probably come to people’s minds

zamn

am i the wood magic guy
please tell me i am i work hard on those dick jokes

1 Like

Your hard wood work paid off

this is amazing
all those morning wood jokes really did pay off

I don’t have one :frcry: at all…

I do have metal magic, but that’s sort of a magic I chose just because it was strong and stuff, I didn’t really feel any connection to it like lots of forumers do with their magics.

that’s unique tho

think about it, everyone’s magics are that person’s “gimmick”, maybe the “magic of a million” is your personal gimmick?

but what is the “magic of a million” ???

and if I picked a magic that I liked using over others what does this imply?? :thinking: am I just now a mage for that magic?

can there be multiple notable figures representing 1 magic?

(I mean ngl if I’m being honest I might be the only person on this planet who’s hyped about blaze/pressure magic if not the most, I know people would wanna use them but I’ve never seen an actual blaze/pressure fanboy, I like pressure more tho, so does that make me a pressure mascot?)