The first rare spell

I really kind of hoped he wouldn’t implement them now, I wanted them in their own update so they could be hyped up when they all come at the same time

2 Likes

I want this spell to be available only to mages with current 125 lvl cap (like just high magic point cost) : )

now that i think about it, i wonder if more base spells/techniques are going to be added for higher levels or late-game will consist of mostly rare, lost, and ancient ones

i thought you maybe coul upgrade your basic stuff at some point? idk

i mean, they do get more developed over time (blasts get amount and shape, explosions get type, amount, and shape, crash gets embodiment, spells/techniques get ultimate arts, etc.)

1 Like

HOW DID HE DO IT THAT FAST??? I thought Rare Spells would take a really long time to make since that Vetex has to make effects for every single magic…

Some may mostly reuse and remix the effects of pre existing magics. Like that blast that explodes multiple times

the power of modular design

What do you guys think that rare spell is, if vet made it so fast?

a barrier/shield maybe

1 Like

I think it’s either magic wall or explosive blast type spell

1 Like

i have a feeling its a defensive spell, like the counterpart to magic wall
or maybe it was made so fast because it was one of the special blast spells (explosive blast, meteor, etc.), in which case id be a bit disappointed tbh

1 Like

Im hoping for a magic shield or a huge wall, something defensive for me

1 Like

I assumed they were the same but just a different name, but thanks for clearing it up! Still hoping to see a Magic Arm spell in the near future…

please be strong blast :sob: or whatever looks like the one aether lightning move from AA

1 Like

Lol no

We won’t know what rare spell it is until Vetex releases patch notes about it or AO releases and the rare spell is obtainable.

The one that charges on your arm in that type of magic looked soo sick

4 Likes

wait is there a vid on it?

i was hoping there was since it sounded so cool :frcryin: