The Forum’s 1000th Art Thread

I mean it ain’t bad, but thanks goodness you didn’t put it at art forums. People would have went immature over this.

Really like the muted color, the body Anatomy is alright. But it is pretty good!

Not to sound rude, but I feel like the bottom part of her body is a bit too showy. Just be cautious about the clothing.

alright so

can i say it-

You say that, buuuut….

This exists.

I know about that! But it’s heavily censored. Or maybe I just found it weird because I’m a girl too. :frcryin:

Maybe you’re right.

… Depends on what you’re going to say.

would

Seeing as I just got the artist role, my next piece will be a proper art post.

Congrats!

I think that, at this point, I know how to draw abs decently. What say you all?

hmm nice

Oh you got the artist role? congratulazioni!

Thanks—haven’t put it to much use yet, unfortunately.

I’ve gone from “these for sure aren’t forum-postable” to “maaaayybeee these are forum postable”.

I’m back nerds and I have cooked for ya’ll. Is it good? No, definitely not, but you’re on the AO forums, looking at my topic. You know you ain’t here for quality.

May I introduce to you: my D&D character.
(She’s actually for Pathfinder, but shhh)

Along with a full character sheet, including walls of text for her backstory.

Finally, here’s a uh… “first draft version”.

Brace yourself, this one’s straight up cancer.

3 Likes

the first pose is sooooo fluid and natural looking!!! i love her design sm!!

1 Like

I decided to use a real-life reference photo instead of a drawn one, and made sure to compare the proportions (though El’ceana was a bit beefier than the model, which is the case for most of my character😅).

MUSCULAR WOMEN

(LOUD APPLAUSE)

peak character design fr

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve been wondering if for full pieces like this, I should just make a designated, non-art topic. Main thing I want is criticism and feedback, which I’ll be more likely to get making a new, clean topic. (Users tend to ignore topics they’ve seen befor)

Of course, art in non-art topics tends to receive considerably less attention overall. So maybe I wouldn’t actually get much of anything.

I doodled this quickly for Mirage’s Art thread as a joke, but it’s technically art so I’ll put it here too.

1 Like