The forums

The fourms are corrupting my mind, please, escape the forums while you can. I already feel myself changing. Like why do I want pizza now? Send prayers and denpa men and papa johns. :frcryin:

O̵̹͕͙̤͂̐̉̀̓̎̓̂̍́͂̒̕̚͜͝ͅn̴̡̝͓̭̙̥͓̥̱̬̖͔͑̊̌͆̒̀̓̎̽͜e̷͈̹̤̦̗̤̖͕͔͂ ̴̣̱͚͕̻̟͔̤͖͔͑͜ͅo̶̡͍̠͚̙̯̗̳͎͙̻͑̓̆͌f̶̧̣̠̞̭͕̠̎̈͛̇̋́͜ ̷̢̛̹̘̮͍̱͈̻̯͈̟͐ͅṵ̵̽̓̾͐s̶̬͚̒̊̑̍̿̅̉̆̏͜ͅ ̶͍̥͕͇̆́̄̇͊̎̿̀̀͘ ̸̡̧̤̪̺̼͇̘̭̣̙̪̼͑́͑̀̃̿o̸̡̬̤͙̳̲̼͛͜͝ņ̶̢̩͚̥̦̫̠̰͖̺͖̣͓̈̔̔̎ͅë̵̛̜̠̘̈̋͌̿̉̐͗̍͗̒͑̏͝ ̶̧̨͉͙̙̞͓̺̑̾̐͂ ̴̧̼̘̖̜͉̤̟̯̩̞̇̿̿̽o̸̢̡̢͕͓͖̬̹͚͆̿̈́̑̎̾̍͑̈́̊͝f̸̢̛̳̟̘͖͉̮̯̠͖̝̫̦̅͆̔̉͗͗͝ ̶̡̨̢̜͔̝̣̻̤̬̦͋́͆̊̉́͒͒̄͝ ̷̢̡̧̘̜̖̲̺̺̤̥̳̯͆̍̋̕͠͝ú̵̝̟͇̏̊͊̇̇͂̑͑͝s̴̨̛̛̼̬͕̖͚̩̘̺̙͇͕̠͓̓̔͌̓͋̈́̋͗̃̀͆̚̕

2 Likes

pee pee poo poo kiss kiss :kiss: :kiss:

5 Likes

RUN!

P̵̟̄̈́̈́̃͆Ḽ̸͔͎̙͚̮̝̉͆̃̅Ù̴͎͎̅͑͂C̸̟̏ͅK̴͚̖̽̓͊͘ ̷̫͈̭͍͚̥̖̈̊Ỏ̸̙͔̮͂̓͛̆̔͑Ù̸̞̙̟̪̂̓̓̂͝T̴̨̼͉̫̤͕̙̋ ̷̡̛̞̑͒̐͗͋Ț̴̥̘̔̐̊̈̀̒͝H̸͇͓̲͂Ī̴̻͉̮̫̖̤̇́N̴̨̳̟̺̈́ͅȨ̸̼͎̰̫̗͍̍ ̴͚̠̮̮͎̯̂̄̍̒͂̒͝É̷̛͍̺͉̜̻̂̑̌Y̸̦̻̏͊Ẽ̵̮̞̖͈̲S̴͇̘͈̐̈́͒;̶̢͔̿̏̒͝ ̸̧̛̭̗̭͎̬̏̾̓͠͝Ţ̶̪͂̑̀͘Ȩ̵͎͇͉͕̀̈́͊ͅĄ̵̻͖͉͖͙̆̑̌͊̋͝R̶̛̫͓̹̝̺̦̈̽́̇͂ ̶͖̗̹͚͓̎̄͘͜O̷͎̳̟̍̍Ȕ̶̧͊̒͋̈́͘Ṱ̴͈̒͂̄̅̇͌ ̷̻̟̙̹͛̀̈́̃̿T̵̢̫̮́̐́̂̕͜͠ͅH̵̪́̿̈I̸̡̝̭͕̥̥̓͘Ņ̷͇̺̤̈̽͊̄̆̀͑Ë̶͖̻́̓̉ ̸͕͚̫́̎̚͝ͅT̷̛̼͎̦̳̦̒͒̈́̏͋͝H̵̡̳̝̥̔̀̈́̍̓̑̆R̶̟̱̫̘̐̏͛̀̈́̍Ơ̶̫̟̪̟̹̞͈̔͌A̴̹͚͍̋̃͗̃͝͠T̴͓̰̭̤̘̻̄̍͝;̸͍̲̝̮̖͍̽͋̄ ̵̨̳̄͐͗́͗L̵̹̗̈́͜Ạ̶͌̾͒Y̴̪̏̀͒ͅ ̷̮͚͖͓̼͝W̵̢͓̆̆̇̂̈́Ä̶̼̺͉͈̩̜̪́̌̄̽̓Ŝ̶̻̯̜̮̭͑̉T̴̙̝̟̬̐̈́̀̍̇̕E̸̡̤̞̟̻̅͜ ̷͓͒̍͛̑̂̚͝Ṫ̶̠̳͕̈́̈́̄̉O̷̺̯̦̜̝̓̓̎̅̽͜͠ ̵̭̭͕̖̞̲̫̑̄̋́̈́̚A̶̙͋͛̀͋͐͑L̷̛̛͔͖͂͊̈́͘L̸̡̧̤̼͎̈́͛̿́̊́ ̵̧̟͈̼̭͈̏͒͂͌͠Ẁ̷̜̾̌͊̚H̸̠̹̒̉́I̵̙̲̰̽͛Ç̸̥̪͕̙̣͛͂̈̌̓͜͝H̸̞̎ ̴̢̢̛͍͍̯̙͆̍̆͗͝Ĭ̵̬͈̎̇̅̏̎̔S̷̝͛̐̈́ ̵̩̍̈́̿͊̓͘S̷̬̭͖̭͇̓̒͒̏͛̊A̷̫̫̱̦̐́̎̎͊́C̵͙̮̟̃R̶͈̥͍͉̃͐Ê̴̗͔̣͓̒͗D̶̢̢̺̤̹̼̪̈́͐͝;̶̨̯̥̱̥̬͒̾ ̴̨̫̥̤̥̦͓͑̌̇̈́̚͠T̴͎͖̊̽̈H̴̡̧͈̣̔͐̆̋͠E̶̮̮̝͛̐ ̶̖̲̜̺̈́M̸̨̲̯̮͋͝Ȏ̴͈̝̦̜̭̹̃O̵̧͆͋͘Ņ̸́̓͗S̵̛̗̘̘̐̇̀̀̉͝E̶̺͗̋̆͑̀Y̷̡̼̜͐͂͋̑̿͋̆Ḙ̷̫̫̐͌̊̓͑̋ ̶̧̰͖͇͛͒͑̋̓̇C̴̛̰̠͓̘̚Õ̵̟̮͔̟Ņ̴̫̱̭̯́͝ͅV̷̝͖̪͉͗̊͐͒̓̓͛ͅE̶̡̩̭͔͝Ř̴̥̋̇̂͆̑͘Ģ̷̢̮̯̖̈́̏̇̕E̴̮͆̃̐̌̑̈S̴̡̟͈̲̐̀̐͐̐́̚ ̵̝͍͇̯̞͐͛̎̄̈̍W̵̪̲̟̪͔͒̉̈́̒̈́͒͝I̵̡̫̒̔͝T̶̢̞̍Ḩ̸̮̳̳̫̮̙̌̓̈͠ ̷̧̡̫̥̞̬̜̏̐̽̆̅͐̋T̶̢̖̎̄̑̍Ḩ̸̘̪͉̩̍̚̕͜A̶͖̘͋͒͋̀̊̎͘T̸͈̦̉̓ ̷̛̼͑B̴̨͙̹̞͇̱̖̀̌͗̿̕E̴͕̦̓̎̊̓Ļ̶͔͉̝̥̹̖̅Ǫ̸̨͔̲̮̂̀̀̐̈͒ͅW̸̗͈͋̋͒.̴̯̱̮̰̥̅̅̒̈́̅̿

5 Likes

R̴̅͜U̷̢̟̲͝N̴̨̫͍̼̰͍̥̤͈͎̝̑̈?̴̡̨̼̯͎͇̅̀̋̽ ̶̧̩̤͕̣͇̱͖͙͖͖͕̫̣̒͂̽̂͊̾̐͋͊̅͘͘B̴̳̰̳̾̌͛̉̅̀͋̎̍́̅͝͝ͅƯ̵̬̲̱̯̺͎̱̑̓̈̃̎͌̇͗̌̌̕͝Ţ̵͉̣͔͖̱̩̖̞̈́́̆̉̈́ ̸̢̧̧̝͖͈̥͇͔̩͓̼̋͌͐̒͆͝Ŵ̷̩͍̞̣̞̥̦̠̻̰̉̂̋̒͂̌̑̈́̕Ë̵̼̟̩͓̹̝̩́̀͐̎̽̍̌̃̕͝’̸̧̲̜͔͎̟̌̑Ŕ̷̢͉̯͖͓̻͗͛͐̂͘É̶̡̳̩̲̫̼͕͔̥̳͍̪͈͓̽̈́͋͑̾̊̀͜͝ ̷̛̜̬̟̩̖̭̰̫̏͐̑̉̈́̔͆͌̿̀̊͜͝͝͝J̸̱̺̮̍̓̽̎̐̅̌̽̓͛̌̈́̽̉̕U̵̧̨̬̯̠͓̰͍͂̍̄͑̊͑̆̄͆̑̃̕͜͝͝S̶͚̻͒̅̀̃̃̏̆̽̚̕T̸̛̛̘́̃̀̊̑͋̌̕͝ ̸͈̖͈̠̠̪͔͖̒̋͠Ģ̶̼͉̑̽Ę̶̛̥̻̯̰̥̦̗͉͆̂T̶̰̫͋̌̍̅͒̚͘T̷̡̧̛̗͕̞̗̳͈̝̺͍̉͛̅̎̔͊́̇̽̇̇͝ͅI̶͇̱̦̪̖̜̳̩̙̓̉͒̐́N̸̛͚͖̼̭̠̗̹̋̓̽́͛͒̆̈́͆̂ͅG̴̡͈̞̖̥͎̮̼̤̱̭̳̭̳͐̿̍͆̑̏̊ ̶̧̨̧͖͙̻̭̻͓͚̬̹̭̠̄̅͑́͝͝͠S̵̛̖͉̳̫͓͇̙͐̃͝T̴̜͎̰͆́̄͑̆̈A̶̡̝̬̗̹͎̮̙̠̤̒̾̉̌̑̇͋̐̎͑̑͘͜R̵̡̙̱̫͔̜̥͖̼̭̝̦̫͛͐͘T̵̢̢̥̬͕̻͖̙̮̲̖̻̓̅̊̇̆̾̿̇̃Ȩ̵̰͕̥̬̲͍̖͈̓̈́͒̀̈́̓̈̐D̵̢̖̠̯̬̜̫̺͛̑̓̄̿̽͐̉͑̉̿̾̈́͛͝!̷̢̨̱̻̟̔̃ͅͅͅ

this is somehow the most terrifying thing in the entire thread

I was messing around with what I had said about leaving the forums, but it may be worth it just to never see OLEG again

save yourself

While you… still… have… chance… ESCAPE

good point i’ll probably leave

eh i was already leaving if ao wasnt out by march

The descent :eye:

The Dark Seas are calling for you…