The Last Drip Bender's Shop

The Last Drip Bender's Shop
convenience 4.6 10 fairness 4.818181818181818 11 trustworthiness 4.666666666666667 9

I’m in your dms B)

1 Like

first trade log

Gave:SSS ,hard oath ,heavy woj and a strong sh

Got:Headless head

Is it just for me cuz I’m on mobile or does this look weird

It does look weird

or rather it looked weird i used a website for it before i learned how to do it on the forum

Nice

I think it might’ve happened cuz maybe the forum updated and doesn’t recognize those characters anymore

No that’s how it was meant to be it was the most normal looking underline I could find the others were either waves or just looked goofy

It was meant to be unrecognized…?

I’m sayin that the forum could’ve updated to not recognize or support the unicode characters you used for the underline

No I mean that’s how it was when it came out of the text generator the underline on the p was taken out because i personally didn’t think ut would work with the rest of it and the spaces that were there was how it came out also the apostrophe had an underline which I took out because it looked quite jarring

Ahh I see, I didn’t think you tried to change it and thought it was a forum issue

Oh it’s cool I changed it using the[u] thing looks a lot better

why havent i rated your shop yet

1 Like

Why thank you I’ll do the same to yours if I haven’t alr done that

got like no sunkens and boss drops
not gonna get much shit if you dont got those

still gl

1 Like

What do you consider not common seasonals? Like the hallows?

Everything other then headless cause they are all common.

1 Like

seasonals from fishing are rarer but they arent more valuable than other seasonals

1 Like

Yeah I traded some for that headless I’m gonna be grinding bosses to get back up

Guess who has headlesses and who doesn’t tho :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull:

Damn murdered them bro I’m playing btw