The Lost and Found

The Lost and Found
convenience 2.636363636363636 11 fairness 1.545454545454545 11 trustworthiness 1.909090909090909 11

O. Yeah I saw he got another headless and I remembered seeing you overpay with a sword and armor for this headless. Yeah I saw the auction as well, I think lost is trying to stretch out how much overpay he can get lol.

Well it’s worked out great for him he’s got someone offering the same thing, but with another sunken sword and chestpiece. HUGE overpay but that guy can do what he wants :no_mouth:

Oh I think Star’s offer was meant as a joke. They said the offer then in the same statement, they proceeded to say they would remove every item they had just listed xDDDDD.

I was pretty much the first person to see the post, and even before star commented the highest bid was still a powerful sc swift ss clean ss and clean sc, I dunno if its a typo or he actually has someone offering that, but it is what it is.

Oh someone made an offer before Star. Bruhhhhhhh

Idk there were no comments saying that, but in the post it was still the highest offer it’s really confusing, but I guess someone just offered to him in DM’s.

1 Like

Nah there were two bids, yours and someone else’s.

Ohhhhhhhhhh that makes alot more sense

Log:

Loss:
Hard Oathkeeper
Gain:
Headless Head

Note: Why didn’t they respond after the first message

mannnnnnnnnn

Log:

Loss:
Nimble Sunken Chestplate
Gain:
Headless head

Log:

Loss:
Clean Sunken Sword
Swift Oathkeeper
Gain:
Strong Sunken Sword

Note: Lmao how did i get 2 strong oaths in a row

Just saying, the strong enchant for weapons will be removed when AO comes (you basically gave him a free swift oathkeeper).

I’ve never heard that, do you have any proof?

Pretty sure thats just for armour, you could check around the forums for more info:

:confused: fuck vetex

Log:

Loss:
Clean Sunken Helmet
Swift Sunken Helmet
Strong Oathkeeper

Gain:
Clean Sunken Sword

“heck u vetex” proceeds to grief by getting a sunken sword

no lmao it’s just armor, drama asked vetex in azure discord

imagine scam

6 Likes