The month of AO/AO tracker

I won’t like a bunch of youtubers saying the same thing tHiS gAmE wIlL cHaNgE rObLoCs

Then a bunch of Blox fruits 9 yrs will play the game and choose mage

This is the reason why I despise mages because probably most of them are gonna be heat magic mages

the 2nd reason is how boring it is

My bet is the 3rd, the 10th, the 17th, or the 24th
Friday would be a better day to release ao on than Saturday @Cosmos

1 Like

The 3rd and 10th seem unlikely, but one of the later dates is probably the release date, it makes a lot of sense

That is true but I really wanted that day one experience yknow?
At the end of the day its not that bad tho I can wait.

i feel like most 9 yrs are gonna be conjurer so they can get edgy fire/shadow swords

We all know 3rd and 10th aren’t happening

What’s really bad is that you missed those op bugs or glitches that gets patch the next day

173 headless heads :moneybag::moneybag:

I still think it’ll be in march

I have a meme for that situation

Oh I’m not that kind of person.I like to earn my stuff fair and square so I probably wouldn’t exploit.

sad ao is on such a tight time scheduele wish we couldve gotten a summer release

2 Likes

Sadly the IRS are wanting AO in February

The only time the Irs does something helpful

We must quadruple the patreon supporter number with tier 3’s and force vetex to ignore the trailer date to delay the game :+1:

1 Like

Hell no AO needs to reseat asap

it needs to reset? great idea! restarting the development of ao would give vetex so much more development experience and cause him not to be demotivated by having to make the same thing again incase it breaks like aa! this is a perfect idea

These were the posts that did it

1 Like

Maple and I have been doing some trolling

#general is spreading :fearful: