The most mathematically average AO fan OC ever

Truly one of the Fountain of all time

it’s beautiful

It would be funnier if you dropped the bit for this one

nah this one actually art bruh I won’t accept the topic change

you can make good art don’t fall to the dark side typo end the bit before it consumes you

turn to christ before you are cast into the lake of fire

No I have realized that I do not want to share my maximum potential I want to create shitposts and traumatize people

nobody has appreciated my real art, and damn this is so much funnier and better than before

I can finally have fans now and the best part is we shall all laugh together at the insane unhinged slop my mind can produce

you are a sad little man. anyway, if you wanna do that fine but i don’t think you’ll be keeping your artist role if that matters to you

-Posts memes

-Gets artist role removed

-:moyai:

Man shut yo stupid ass up like u don’t also use this obscure roblox forum lmfao

if they were higher quality art i wouldn’t care

I mean that’s not surprising tbh you only seem to care about others when they’re failing at something :person_shrugging: but whatever I’m the “sad little man” so like obviously none of my points are valid to you anyways

nah, i always thought you were a cool artist who makes cooler art and then i actually talked to you lol

1 Blocked Message GIF - 1 blocked message - Discover & Share GIFs

anything to protect your ego :+1:

Yup I can’t let a stinky mod like you take all my good ego gear that stuff isn’t easy to get (especially mimicry set)

i thought i was blocked lol

Right and I thought I was the one with the ego lol

I M A G I N E needing to lock the post before I can reply to your comment lmaooo

this is truly an arcane odyssey

Welp, get ready for another “Sephirah” Meltdown

Nah flare

I’m winning

no i was just moving it to get rid of clutter. you can continue here if you’d like

hey man I think you should take a small break from the forums and calm down a bit