The most mathematically average AO fan OC ever

Yup I can’t let a stinky mod like you take all my good ego gear that stuff isn’t easy to get (especially mimicry set)

i thought i was blocked lol

Right and I thought I was the one with the ego lol

I M A G I N E needing to lock the post before I can reply to your comment lmaooo

this is truly an arcane odyssey

Welp, get ready for another “Sephirah” Meltdown

Nah flare

I’m winning

no i was just moving it to get rid of clutter. you can continue here if you’d like

hey man I think you should take a small break from the forums and calm down a bit

Yarr matey
Sea Shanties Dancing Pirate Sticker - Sea Shanties Dancing Pirate 1700 -  Discover & Share GIFs

No I will drink rum and loot a merchant ship instead

damn typ snapped this is literally a supervillain origin story

:supervillain:

also unrelated but how come u don’t have regular

I don’t like enough posts, very little on this forum is worthy of one

fair enough ig

What does this even mean

A gaslight attempt by the mods to cover up what Dubious had shown to us because of its sensitive material that shed the truth AO player base needs to know

Now it has changed to something different due to the intervention and forced to cover it by pretending nothing happened.

If you need my assistance in making “high quality” stuff, I can help you with it to create it if needed.

what kind of acid trip thread is this bru whats even happening

Ok wait no looking through this thread gave me deja vu but how in the world could this event ever be replicated

What in the world…

1 Like

Hi tobi (ignore the beta cringepilled not sigma mod who tried beefing w/ me) do you like my masterpieces :grinning: