The Opticalcord Response Topic

leap? idk

(this is a topic for people to make fun of opticalcord because there’s nowhere else to do it)

leap doesn’t do that at all either man like seriously

(this is a topic for people to respond to opticalcord without ruining perfectly good topics)

well in that topic @NickyZ1 started derailing it first by trying to start a petition to ban me
you want me not to reply to it?

nicky is an absolute idiot who I don’t see how they haven’t had moderation action taken against them a few times already, but that’s no excuse to ruin a topic. Plus, it already ended, but then, as with the linked post, you, intentionally or not, tried to continue it by replying with counterarguments to typ’s unrelated post

1 Like

wa
fuck you too!

pls put ur cat pfp back

In what right mind do you have to create a hate topic literally about someone else.

I’m calling the artillery.

this isn’t a hate topic lettuce it’s a topic so people stop filling random topics with derailed crap

oooh a circus!!

Look at all these clowns! good thing I brought caramel salted popcorn

1 Like

This just solidifies opticalcord as your punching bag, if you are really that pissed off by him just ignore him then, but I doubt I’d see some maturity in the internet for once so…

1 Like

swear to god man can you read my intentions here are so that we don’t have the one good topic every 13 topics made get ruined by dumb drama

1 Like

Ah whoops just found this topic, very cool :+1:

can people not read this isnt about bashing opticalcord :skull:

bashing opticalcord? sure!

Dont argue about stuff from the topic I made. It’s useless, and y’all probably wont come to an agreement.

1 Like

no this is my permanent one

This is very clearly meant to bash him

^