The Orb Guessing Game

Nah, I’d procrastinate
See you in hide and seek if its at a good time (5:30 am sounds fine, almost deja vu)

Understandable

:white_check_mark:

Correct! Grimm is the Orb #2

:cross_mark:
No, that forumer is not the Orb #10.

:white_check_mark:
Correct!

:cross_mark:
No, Fallen is not Orb #5.

:cross_mark:
No, Actravaz is not Orb #9.

:white_check_mark:
Meow

:cross_mark:
No, vorf isn’t the Orb #9.

Zachacat is the ungriffia guy :sob:
he used to be called the dukeofungriffia or something like that iirc

Also :sob:

im having brain lags my bad

Is orb 5 @Charlie_Turnip

:white_check_mark:

Correct!

(Junior deleted by JustaVoidorb)

Is me?

Are you one of the orbs?

Are you sure you want to ask that question? You will lose one QPoint for all the forumers who will be also guessing the Orbs, leaving you with 4 instead of 5.

But am I?


Can’t answer directly - since as of now you aren’t an orb, which your nickname tells it all btw. But pretty sure in the future you will be. I’ll spare one QPoint for this one because i’m so kind

tobi

5 is some dude from ravencrest that I didn’t even hear about

Astralworks I think?

Uh Zachat0305?

this one was already answered I think

Also may I say I’m flattered that I was the first orb you thought of?

You got popular

Is this in reference to that one post I made in Arcane Oddities?
Shame it wasn’t even my screenshot.

also, bug mentioned.

I propose and I wager that this one is meant to be me.

Orb #5 is Charlie_Turnip

The order of orbs here in the list is a bit crumbled, the first orb I was thinking of was me because i’m the only one here with “Orb” in the nickname, but in general, you’re the first to be written here