The Origin of Your Username

some evolution of my username

2016: Bluemin Soren Sword
at that time my internet name is Soren, and the “Bluemin” is inspired by Henry Stickmin and I just like swords at that time

2017 I decide to shortened it a bit to “Bluemin Sworden” by combining Soren and Sword

somewhere in 2018, I decide to remove Soren as people mostly call me Bluemin, so I changed it to Bluemin_Sword

until in 2021, I decide to change my username to Bluemin_Night as Swords doesn’t seem to fit me anymore and Bluemin night sounds like Blooming Night as it kinda describe Princess Luna from MLP pretty well

I haven’t changed my username to Bluemin_Night in forum

Watermelon Melissa Drayal

2 Likes

searched “coolest sounding word”, place my first name initial at the end

Some of it comes from name backwards then I made it sound like Da Vinci

Saw a show on amazon or smth, it was called Bad Omen I think, and yea that’s basically it.

Who’s gonna care :pensive:

Anyway uuhhhh back when I played AQW as a child I saw some enemy I think it was called “elemental golem” or something then I brainstormed and shortened it to “elment”…except I misspelled “element”, after some time and I realized I just decided to roll with it since “The_element” sounded really edgy and I didn’t like it.

4 Likes

Mine originated from my love of coffee and well… nums : )

3 Likes

So uhh my old user sounded like a girl ( thecuteeeveelover) also i got reminded of a derp game that dan tdm made for some reason. so i went the oof derp

lee roy?

mine is my discord user. As for why I choose it, idk I made my account when I was 8 for defy.io. It might be something deeper but I’m pretty sure it was just my 8 year old humour being classic 8 year old humour

It means “Earman/Earson (name derived from “ear”) the Great” in basically every Slavic language. I found it mad funny when I was 10-11 and it stuck since.

uh cough cough
copy and paste from another thread

and done

also I will fucking murder you if you misspell my username as “TheAsianInTheCorner” and not “ThatAsianInTheCorner” even though the acronym of TAITC fits with both of them

5th grader bnt was edgy and sad in general

then I got BlackNightTarwarn (Tarwarn is my irl nickname so yea)

then I shortened it into BNTarwarn

1 Like

5th graders can be sad?? Wtf

I named myself “UltraGamer” when I was a lot younger. I later shortened it to “Ultra” to be similar but slightly less cringey.

Oh hey, I’m OhHey.

bad English grammar

TF2s broken hitbox :skull:

Original username made me cringe every time I read it so I switched to this.
Decided I liked the way this one sounded, and its exactly 20 characters.

That’s it.

just a random idea