The Player and Lady Carina are related

What’d you do?

avoiding punishment by going on an alt account

Now we just have to prove Iris and MC are related

I wouldn’t mind this man being my daddy :heart_eyes:

Player x Carina shippers mass migration to Alabama

What are they gonna do? Go there and wonder where tf did their imaginary lego cousin go?

if you look at elius it is a potion

2nd phase

i dont think eluis heals second phase
without potion only carina

My memory is bad at times but I don’t think it’s that bad to not remember seeing green text that indicates healing whenever Elius does that self-lightning strike explosion thingy that heals like 150 HP (might be misremembering the amount healed).

You are correct

look at him man make a new acount and check

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 6.33.10 PM

From a YouTube video a long time ago, so unless it’s gone now it still exists. Either that or something bugged Elius to not heal (assuming he can’t anymore).

1 Like

It’s weird how it’s real lighting when he heals, not purple. Does this mean that one can switch between different variations of the same magic at will to achieve different properties?

It’s probably a combination of the cloud above the arena (iirc) and Elius using a spell that maybe syncs with the magic stored in the cloud or something. Maybe there are certain magics with unique affinities that can be exploited here. Like how water magic receives an AOE boost, maybe Elius’ lightning allows him to convert the magic in the lightning that strikes him into healing.

Storm magic, mayhaps? Wouldn’t surprise me if a prospective member of the magic worshipping secret society possessed a Lost/Rare magic, especially considering the resources to acquire the scrolls for such a magic would definitely be available to someone of noble birth.

I feel so disappointed that I have literally NEVER seen ANY sort of Elius edit with Bury The Light playing, or any sort of Elius Vergil art

Also, just as a general reply to this post, I don’t think PC and Carina are ‘related’, in any way. Her regen was something she turned on, whereas we just have it all the time. Sure, ya could argue that that’s just boss mechanics at work, but I’m willing to bet it’s a Juggernaut ability.

Speaking of: Anybody else think it’s weird that a person who clearly can’t wield magic is an Officer of the Order?

The only thing getting buried is Elius after the people who struggled to beat him gave in and chose the “kill” option. Bro is NOT Vergil.

Nah, I let bro live.

Him and Carina totally aren’t going to be some duo boss fight that I’m going to hate later on.