The Quality of Life Idea Collage

The Quality of Life Idea Collage
effort 5.0 2 quality 4.0 2 reasonability 4.666666666666667 3

He specifically scrapped banks for AO during development for that reason

1 Like

i still miss him bro :frowning:

I made my alt account’s file that I use to transfer items and galleons between characters a Sir Nicholas cosplay and it works wonders

2 Likes

A lot of these ideas are good but some of them are unnecessary. I’ll only talk about the ones that are unnecessary, everything else is good.

I got bronze sea explorer a while ago and I think “significantly” is a bit too much. I think it should be raised a bit at the cost of raising the treasure chart requirements of certain islands by a small amount. This would be better since you are consistently making progress rather than gambling for one island. This also reminds me that I should make a suggestion on treasure charts after grinding them out for the title; I have quite a few gripes with them.

This might make it too easy. I would let the player dash/hold 2 big items after awakening since that is a major power increase.

Sounds a bit too graphic for Roblox, and it also doesn’t make much sense, but I like the idea.

Respawning will be changed in the next update, but I don’t think it will be togglable. I do agree that it should be togglable though.

Dawg you can just walk to a fishmonger…

This idea is a bit contentious. I don’t know what to feel about this, but I’m replying to it because I don’t necessarily think it’s fine.

me and the numerous other “bank” guilds in question:

they mean a way to turn fish into bones, skipping cooking i think (havent touched cooking since the update) mabey include scales of legendary fish in that “skinning” process

Some of the changes that you are suggesting just makes grinding easier such as being able to grind cargo within 20 minutes with it automatically going on your ship, and just automatically buying more bait if you run out which would make the point of a fisherman absolutely useless after you get a rod. those changes seem more changes you want to make the point of grinding in the game more about just clicking a button instead of actually doing the task its meant to be

I was a bit concerned that skinning fish would be too graphic for Roblox, but if it’s allowed then I think the idea of instantly making bones is perfectly fine (although it doesn’t entirely make sense since you should get fillets after). I let common fish rot all the time so I understood why they wanted the feature.

1 Like

all of these are fire except

wherever you are implies you can teleport cargo to your ship even if your ship is literally at your intended destination, and removes all the risk of carrying sealed chests back to your ship

unless i misunderstood and thats just meant to simplify the space management when holding something on your ship by having the game force place it if theres any suitable space

just specifying automatically placing cargo should still take a fair amount of time between each crate similar to automatically unloading, cuz being able to multiply your money and the only time it takes is the 2 min travel time is pretty broken
although i dont really think manually loading is a huge issue anymore considering automatic unload is already a thing

whats a protected island, an island owned by your clan? if so, thats already mentioned on the building card

unnecessary, move yer lazy ahh and buy 300 at a fishmonger, itll last at least an hour or two anyway (im just estimating dont kill me)

1 Like

I use cargo for EXP when I don’t wanna grind quests. Although if your crew did this and it was as slow as unloading the ship I would be completely fine.

yea i think manual load is just such a time commitment, it’d be so much cooler if u could have ur crew automatically load it

even if it took like 20 minutes, that’s still 20 minutes that you don’t have to waste doing it yourself–it lets you multitask. fish, explore, dig for treasure, chat, hunt a few bounties

it lets you feel more like a captain and lets your crew feel more like a physical organized group of shipworkers rather than just a gaggle of people who man the cannons and raise your ship stats

4 Likes

also i just wanna say that a lot of these ideas are definitely not refined or well thought out, and i appreciate that yall can point that out for me

it makes me happy that some of these ideas are, in spite of this, pretty well-received

Couldn’t he theoretically make a similar system to the clan bank tho? The game won’t allow you to deposit galleons during combat, so applying this to the banking system could work if I’m not missing something.

I only really see this being useful for sealed chests, and even then, ships are nowhere near large enough to make walking back and forth a few times that big of a hassle.

That is a good point, though it’d probably be a bit difficult to do, since there isn’t any set spot that cargo snaps to when you are placing it down, it’s freely placed wherever you want. Sounds like an especially difficult mechanic to program, speaking from my limited game making knowledge.

Other than those, I can get behind these changes!

1 Like

Has this been suggested yet? If not, I think it should be. Though, you should still be able to load on cargo yourself to shorten the process by working alongside your crew

who is that? or is this some veteran player thing that im too noob to understand?

yes, if you can buy cargo in bulk in real life, why cant you in game?

he’s the banker from AA

wall glitches:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.