The Queen has died

There was a famous people deathlist for 2022 year… She was inside this deathlist … R.I.P

thats fucked up lmao

having a list of people you expect to die this year, real fucked up shit.

1 Like

the internet will always be shitty :woman_shrugging:

To be honest here, I don’t know if this decade has gotten more worsen, she was old and had a healthy life at the age of 96. The average human can live up to 70 - 80 years.
We’re going up against the life and death cycle
Rest in peace Elizabeth :pensive:
This is something we might as well have to accept right now, she had a fair life.

I am almost imagine those assholes being like “Welcome back to the 2022 list! Last year Queen Elisabeth survived, but we fully expect her to die this year.”

disgusting shit lmao, jokes are jokes, but journalists and articles will always be worse

2 Likes

here’s a link to the announcement for you guys. yes it’s 6-7 points it’s correct

3 Likes

:skull:

That’s so sad. She was a long-lived women. I’m sad she has died. Rest in Peace Queen Elizabeth.

:saluting_face:
()

Rip

bro why queen eliz man

why did age not kill biden instead :sob:

1 Like

i’m kind of in a wierd spot since i share dual citizenship in the uk but i haven’t lived there for more than a year if not less than idr

no opinion on it other than another day with life

Long live the Queen

Rip the queen of england

It’s kind of sad that there’s gonna be so much spam from bots about her death

I learned about this in during brunch after some guy exclaimed that she died

wow holy fuck she actually did kick the bucket
that’s a genuine surprise I thought she’d live another couple years at this point
maybe get to 100

3 Likes

yeah some1 told me and i thought they were bullshitting me until i looked it up

i was at school when someone yelled it out, everyone just stared at them like “holy shit wait what?”

i did the same thing in my english class :skull:

This was quite the surreal experience to see unfold and conclude live, especially during work.