The Seekers of Sight are the Order of Aesir? (Solving Makrinaos)

I thought that Dawn Island had exclusively teal lightning, not that this has any relation to the topic at hand.

yeah every storm has teal lightning except the dark sea, which has purple and red, and the veiling storms, which have yellow

Blue lightning is mostly caused by being overtop of open water, that tracks.
Yellow lightning can be caused by pollen, smoke, or pollution.
Purple is usually caused by high altitude, or high-energy intense strikes, also tracks.
Did Vetex do a science, or did he do a yellow?

Vetex finally saw the light of the best lightning variation :pray:

That or this is a pity storm since yellow lightning doesn’t get anything else :sob:

The fog in the Veiling Storms could be at least partly smoke, so it’d make sense.

yep, most ao storms are in fact over open water

im guessing magic pollution is how vetex will explain it

makes sense, its the dark sea

Well, magic pollution is what’s in the Dark Sea.

yeah but he’s still gonna do it
(magic pollution is everywhere)

Wait, so is albinism a running trait for the entirety of winterveil?

prob the winterveil royal family

so uh anyone have a full video on all the secrets cause im too lazy to search for them all but i also want 100% completion on it cause perfectionist yada yada

most detailed lore speculation ive seen in a while, this further increases my understanding of the Aesir, and is leading me that the main antagonist is Chaos itself, its sentient, might even have a human form, and I think, I’m just saying, Chaos might be the boss we fight in the end of AO, but thats my speculation…

1 Like

Idk if someone already posted this but check the side-bosses card on trello

Talking about the banished king? Yeah people have already pointed that bit out.

So a new theory based on the new lore changes, where some have theorized the entity mentioned to be Tartarus (credit to @razaral for the theory on the entity’s identity.) I posted this in a thread on the new lore changes and figured I should post here as well.

Essentially I’d like to put forth the idea that The Pit leads not to Hades proper but straight to Tartarus.

Tf Argos helmet doing down here?

prolly a visigoth helmet

Shoutout to my homeboy King Banished.

Slay with that fit, bruther.
Slay with that hammer, bruther.