The tragedy of wilde

Wildecat2005, or Wilde Cat#9970

Active on both the forums and in Vetcord’s media channel.

I only saw his name like 2 or 3 times never knew the man or girl

Hello after reading B_WDaredevil here and holy shit

He hosted a tournament once. It flopped because the organisers (not just him alone) wanted to do cool recording but they took too long and everyone left.

1 Like

I WAS GONE FOR 5 FUCKING MINUTES HOW DO WE HAVE ANOTHER CASE

The favorite piano key amongst the AO community is A Minor

This is why I can’t trust anybody on the forums anymore dwag

anyways, what the fuck.
This is just more fucked up than the bounty poster somebody held on me

Can people stop acting on the most basic of animal instincts please.
You don’t need to break the law on several occasions for something that won’t even benefit you in any way.

Aw… I guess he really was wild.

I don’t think he’s active anymore even before this, but I did see him on the forums when I was a guest.

man :pensive:

IMG_1534

AO players when there’s another pedo in the community

Can’t say I’ve seen him much on the forum but the name rings a bell. Idk what yellow name on the forum means but did he have as much exposure as Ana?

This is straight up disgusting. Thank God I don’t have discord.

Now what, a Turkey Tom video if they’re more people being exposed?

…Y’know, maybe it was a good idea for that necropost to be revived two years afterwards after all.

But I ain’t never expected that the man who’d created that suggestion chatroom would turn out to be that messed up.

I go away for 1 fucking hour and boom document with allegations

1 Like

Patreon Supporter (Tier 1)
And no, they were only really active here and in patreon chat.

It’s so wild how so many people in my age range get exposed for this stuff, like bruh first Ana now this dude. There is also an uncomfortable amount of creeps in the AO community in specific for an rpg game ngl, like you never see this kind of stuff for other anime games.

1 Like

First ana, now this, i don’t know what to expect at this point

oh man i wonder what this is

how much of this information is confirmed? I don’t imagine all of it is fake but it’s not looking good brev either way

I always thought he was a pretty strange character, though strange as in corny and too giddy… not in the sense of allegedly asking an 11 yr old to masturbate on video call as a 14 yr old and allegedly continuing to do it up until 16 and looking for cp…

WHATTT DAAA HELLL