The Ultimate Savant Weapon

very heavy spirit arcanium knife glove

have it contain flintlocks accesible through a small latch in the shaft of the weapon

Alright seems like halberd is the winner, I may or may not add some stuff from to comments to it as well

Would be funny if the halberd spike would be built like a syringe and have that work as the barrel lmfao

Behold the ultimate savant weapon (colorized 2024) Roger_Transperent

no like
i literally mean just flintlocks that you can take out
but turning the hallberd into a knockoff sniper rifle would be funny ngl

The syringe idea is silly but if I were to do this it’d probably at the bottom of the pole maybe

think thats gonna violate roblox TOS
okay but question
if you end up drawing something amazing, can i use it in my character lore?

I wouldn’t have any problems with it

I actually started to draw it and gah dayum I am so washed lmfao

I am kinda lazy to redo it so I am just leaving it be

1 Like

The ultimate savant weapon would just let them combine every imbument into one attack

eagle patrimony imbued sailor style imbued ice magic imbued arcanium colossal cleave

The spirit imbue would probably be locked to whatever that spirit gem is going to do which I am not doing lore for all that

It would also have another effect given by the modified arcanium

You forgot the ancient magic and fighting style and legendary weapon

One step at a time, now.

Wait, Ancients for a savant imbue? Legendary Weapons (I presume you mean artisan weapons)?

savants wont get those you goober, just lost/exotic at max
aether lightning imbued exotic zeus spirit weapon imbued t2 sailor imbued water arcanium lost colossal greatsword

I mean, the spirit arcanium strength weapon itself would probably be legendary given the things it’s made out of

Now that I think about it, isn’t Archeron D. Urza the ultimate savant weapon?

Wait, fartman. We’re not cavemen! We can use something better than Sailor on Water Arcanium, they’re basically the same.

He didn’t have a single weapon, or spirit weapon.