The underwater skull

So my friend and I were derping around, and then he showed me this:

What could this possibly be?

1 Like

Dragon skull go brrrr

2 Likes

Someone said that one of the higher-ups said it’s supposed to be one of the heads of the Hydra.

wom copied pokemon banbanbanban

12 Likes

Like someone else said it’s supposed to be a hydra skull, pretty sure it died fighting the skeleton adjacent to it which may or may not be related to the ship that had been flung onto land and crashed in the Forrest near by.

omg this is so sad dude i cant believe vetex copied from game freak im shaking and crying rn

WoM’s gonna get copyrighted like brick bronze did, smh.

Pokemon in WoM confirmed??? :exploding_head:

how big would a cubone have to be to fit that skill, jesus. That’s terrifying

So either we are super small like in the Pikmin games or the pokemon world is actually giant.

Don’t give Game Freak any ideas to use copyright against WOM

Probably a pirate captain on a ship and his crew, they were attacked by dinokraken, the crew died, a random noob went human bomb onto the ship, the dinokraken died and sank, the ship went flying to the other side, and the pirate captain managed to survive and cry at the shore for like forever.

The boat on land is ancient (from before the continent’s existence), it wasn’t flung, but probably a shipwreck long before.

It’d be so much cooler if we got a mix of presently-existing animals (sharks, birds, bears, etc.) and prehistoric (icthyosaurs, mosasaurs, plesiosaurs, also sharks). It’d be more for the water than on land and is also incredibly unlikely, but the sea always has an air of mystery and terror. Pterosaurs and dinosaurs would also be dope but the chances are non-existent.

Icthyosaur - Dolphin/shark-like marine reptiles

Mosasaur - Predatory marine reptiles related to monitor lizards and snakes

Plesiosaur - Predatory marine reptiles with flippers and usually long necks (many have short necks too). Both are plesiosaurs
liopleurodon-extinct-marine-reptile-jaime-chirinosscience-photo-library

Pterosaur - “Flying dinosaurs” (are not dinosaurs but pretty closely related)

Dinosaur - Ancient reptiles with specific hip structures that differentiate them from other archosaurs. Also gave rise to birds.

Archosaur - The group that encompasses crocodilians, pterosaurs, and dinosaurs (by extension birds, which are dinosaurs)

Saurischian - Lizard-hipped (lineage gave rise to birds). Included your two-legged predators (theropods) like T. Rex and Allosaurus, as well as your four-legged, long-necked sauropods like Giraffatitan.

Ornithischian - Bird-hipped (also had a special beak-like structure). Mostly herbivorous and included lineages with Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, etc.

THE SAURSCHIAN/ORNITHISCHIAN LINEAGE IS DEBATABLE BTW, NOTHING IS FOR SURE RIGHT NOW (this is my current knowledge thus far)

I spent 22 minutes making this lmao

1 Like

Dude. If this isn’t added to the game I will commit die on someone. I love it, man.