The Wars Seas : Original Music

W-War Seas shanties!? :flushed:

My Feedback on it: The notes throughout the song are kind of choppy/unnatural feeling to the sound. Though that’s basically it. (you can sort of hear it at the beginning)

Yeah, I don’t like the cello sound. It sounds decent when lower, but when it goes up higher it just sounds, in your words, “unnatural.” Unfortunately, I won’t be able to fix that until I get a DAW with good plugins, which I thankfully already have pre-installed once I get FL.

Thank you for the feedback. :heart:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I also feel I should have to say this. I do not by any means think this song is 10/10 but the reason I would call it a masterpiece is that it does more than I initially wanted it to, and that is be extremely catchy. Even if I would probably tweak most, if not all the instruments in the piece, I still feel it conveys the same piratey essence I was going for. So in other words, although the piece could still be improved, the actual composition really impressed me this time and I was extremely happy with how the song turned out. :+1:

not to mention I was also trying to get people’s attention by saying something that would require someone to, see for themselves, if what I was saying is cap or not. :upside_down_face:

Also new song coming today! :flushed:

2 Likes

not to be flexing or nun

1 Like

Bro you flexing. :sunglasses:

Ok but which version, cause there are 3, with the most expensive being like $190+. :flushed:

2 Likes