Theoretical scenario where TGR doesn't exist: what do you do?

abandon wom

1 Like

remove immersive npcs immediately

2 Likes

screenshot rn

potato

1 Like

die

Continue with the overall update plans

I’d like to see how the way AA was created and updated work nowadays

1 Like

come up with TGR

Add airships

1 Like

Arcane Log wouldn’t exist
So phew

set the max level to 1000000 to do a little trolling

well now you cant get infamy from people under level 90 so your malding can stop! :smiley:

wait a millisecond

think up TGR then

Any answer related to bringing TGR is invalid in this case. You cannot answer “bring up TGR myself” or anything like it. Be a bit more original, what would you change about current WoM to make it better without resorting to a TGR style update?

do a little trolling
also delete the game and fix arcane adventures

After all these comments about “i’d quit”, “i’d make tgr myself”, and the more detailed ones, I think it’s time for me to step forward and give out my theoretical proposal. If you’d like to add anything… feel free to do so.

I would overhaul the game, but keeping aspects such as map, cultures (to an extent) and add features to help finding NPCs instead of having to walk between towns to get to a single shop. The last point would mainly be some random travelling NPCs which can be found in the middle of Magius (like it is now) to save a bit of time with the shopping. Bandit towns could also be a nice concept.

Map would remain the same as it is, would eventually extend to it’s entirety as planned, since it looks very promising.

I would remove the smart NPCs for performance, and make them all preset in a place and maybe have some animations to it like AR has.

I would make the story actually good and not as randomized as WoM’s story is now, as it feels terrible and boring to play, instead of being an interesting storyline, you’re doing some objectives to then track a boss at the end. Most importantly, it should be aligned with the Arcane Universe lore and should have some interest in going for it.

There would be ways to move around the map efficiently. Transportation is one of the biggest issues as of now. I’d keep flight and maybe manage to add some sort of teleport system to avoid running 24787293 miles to point B.

Modify culture system to be as it is now. You can have any weapon, just buy them at the right place. You aren’t locked to spawn RNG.

Improve spell customization in every way possible.

To this, add most things planned for TGR. Basically TGR but WoM, not AO. Such as more weapons, stat builds like AO planned, lost/ancient spells and ultimate arts, etc. And of course, the performance is a “must improve”, as it is a very important aspect for any game.

I like the intention of TGR, but I’m not convinced it’s really as “new” as WoM was. Sure, it will introduce many features that AA didn’t have, nor WoM in some cases, but it doesn’t feel the same. In my case, it’s mainly because of the map. The continent map idea was very good (i love these types of maps), I liked the cultures (though they could have been done like I mentioned as they’d be less painful) because they were an interesting system. So, well, that’s it. Rest is just fine.

to finish, just adding that wom > ao (personal opinion, considering potential both had) feel free to argue

1 Like

cosmetics update.

3 Likes

Add se-

On a serious note, I guess just add more single player stuff to do. The game was always about YOUR adventure as YOU trained to become the strongest wizard of them all.

1 Like

thanks