Theres an extremely high possibility that I'll make a cat-clan

Alright, what should the logo be like?

1 Like

Just get a big stock photo cat from the internet and zoom in massively on their face :nod:

How about you make it only when he adds cat ears.

paw

iris as a cat-girl or a cat’s paw.

!!

(Tobi magic custom circle Tobi's Magic Circle Hub)

2 Likes

Tbh I wanna make the clan logo but Im to mid at making stuff :sob:!

This is the best logo i can find!!

Also theres a good chance it’ll probably be called Markor Legion, Markor Regalia, Scratching post (Highest chance)

Meowster hunters

Meowsters of the sea

Meowsters adventurers

Meowsters alliance

I like this.

Anime… anime… + cats.

please no

No… its time to flood AO with animeeeee.

aghhh

it has to be built like church of iris style then :sob:

Where the logo come from anyways or who made it :sob:

There is a cucumber precisely one foot behind your location. Cower in fear at the sight of a green noodle.

Cats are afraid of cucumbers, right?

I have 15 cats in my house rn try me

I guess I can throw out slither wing related jokes now?

Most cat Pokémon I remember are either dark or normal typed - liepard, meowscarada, purrugly, etc. do you know what one type counters both of those?

Fighting moves, that’s right. And slither wing, being a bug/fighting dual stab Mon gets access to low sweep at earlier levels, but - more importantly - gets access to close combat, allowing it to slam enemies with tremendous force as long as it doesn’t mind dropping its defenses.

Also, the dark type cats are weak to pounce (and eventually leech life)

I have a level 100 Eternatus and 5,000,000 power with 5 legendary heroes

1. That’s not a cat that’s an abomination
  2. Slither learns stomping tantrum and zen headbutt - but most importantly, it learns earthquake - perfect super-effective ground-type damage
  3. Eternatus is a special attacker, against a more specially bulky fighting type like slither - can run assault vest for more bulk
  4. Focus sash means a guaranteed earthquake should we run that
  5. If this is a double battle setting then I have redirection/sleep with amoongus, allowing moth to potentially solo with enough sleep turns
  6. Only way to get eternatus into the game right now is by hacking (currently illegal)

Its a cat when I say its a cat.

it’s a cat.

If you can’t get it into the game though