To all of you who have/had a crush, have you asked/plan to ask them out?

I mean if you work for months molding your mindset and way of thinking, then youll eventually get you what you want. At least thats how I made it to where I am. Doing things like avoiding romance shows or movies or just suppressing the effects of hormones as much as you can. In other words, I basically try to force myself to never love someone else unless it’s a family member.

I don’t know the nuts and bolts of it because Im no mental health expert but I still try my best to steer clear of anything that has to do with romance, love, crushes, or anything of the sort.

i suppose, but it’s largely not a choice to feel attraction or desire romance. if you feel such urges, desires, etc. but actively choose to avoid/suppress them that isn’t ace or aro, that’s avoidance or denial

sorry if you’re trying to quote anything i say, i tend to change and specify a lot of things upon upload

1 Like

fair enough, I’ve just grown to dislike romance because the way I see it, it’s just rolling the dice to see if they say yes or no, to see if they abandon you, and to see if they stick with you. If they stick around with you, big win and big whoop. If they break up/say no? Hot damn its gonna hurt.

I never did ask out my crushes, I’d probably will if I get a new crush but other than that, I’ll just vibe

what’s a… crush?

2 Likes

oof, tbh i’m so used to dropping people and being dropped that it doesn’t affect me to see people not reciprocate romantic interest (perks of stable self-esteem) and/or abandon me outright (god knows i deserve it, i’ve done it enough to others)

i was lucky enough to have it once, but ofc i later became very anxious bc of stuff and i tend to maintain more distance than would be healthy for relationships, as much as i’d like to be in one

1 Like

Oh you poor soul… You have yet to understand…

Steering away from it will not save you. I had such a mindset too, but I learned the hard way as of recent that there is no choosing.
It’ll come careening right at you, and there’s no dodging it. You can’t choose your sexuality.

1 Like

yea you aren’t crazy for that

had that stage too

Damn, I guess it’s pretty common too if even you’re agreeing that it happens.

I’ve never been in a relationship but this quote reminds me of the time one of my brothers literally broke up with his girlfriend after a football game in front of all her friends in a crowd…

3 Likes

good luck lmao
i dont have interested in 3d human anymore
seriously, good luck tho, big balls you have

so you know there a game called candy crush ?
yeah

I am what people call a pussy so no thx here

1 Like

no bc holding a relationship seems like too much trouble for my teenage mind

1 Like

relatable

how will you do that if you’re suspended :thinking:

i haven’t

no I’d rather poison myself than ask some boy to hang out with me. if I did then everyone would bully me :frcryin:

As someone who is Asexual:

What tf is the point

I’ve stopped having crushes in school because I realized that they aren’t really good for anything long term.

3 Likes