Tobi Blows up ZA WARUDO! ᵒᶠ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ

Petition to make Tobi canon, Arcane Odyssey 2020. :nod:

3 Likes

Oh yes… Explosions are the best things to exist…

“Oh my little Tobi, not again! Here let’s get you cleaned up and head over to even to apologize,” a random stranger says, emerging from the shadows. “Son.”
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

We need Tobi2024

I don’t know why, we just do

Yes. I feel the same unexplainable want for this. :nod:

1 Like

headpattobi

1 Like

You take my masterpiece of photoshopping a letter and you don’t credit me?

S H A M E

maybe :eyes:

1 Like

shame for being trap

Exactly! (10)

Edit: Changed Arcane logo on the bottom to updated design. Looks 100% better with the blue and black.

1 Like

Edit: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
For anyone who actually reads this, I will be making an official Tobi comic series with the help of @KwispyKage. Nothing like what I have been putting out. Sadly as much as I like putting these together myself, there is only so much I can do alone. See, as I have said before, I am not actually good at drawing realistic people, which is why a lot of what you see is either a parody of something, traced, Photo shopped, or very simple drawings. My real passion is for backgrounds, storytelling, and visual effects. SO! I will be making a higher quality series with Kwispy to draw the people. The new series will have a (hopefully) compelling story, characters, plot twists, and TOBI’s (well kinda Tobi)!

What will happen?
I will be loosely following the structures of my OG Tobi blows up series but instead reworking it to add in a plot, characters, and actual “to be continued scenarios.” Yes, I will even be adapting @Burgr into the series, but he won’t be a burgr (Burgr will be the last name of one of the main characters or side characters). In an attempt to make this more original I will be taking away the sharingan, Akatsuki robes, and even possibly the naruto mask design. I am basically taking the Naruto Tobi design and turning it into something less obvious. I will of course keep the name.

Little detail I will share is that the sharingan will be replaced with some sort of magic to do with the eye.

I can’t wait to get this out, I am pretty excited, and I think it will be good practice before me and Kwispy do other comics that we have planned for the future (not related to WoM).

First Episode does not have a drop date, but it will be a backstory of sorts so it will be a longer comic to set everything up.

Can I be in the comic?
If any artists see this and would like to be in the comic in some form, please message me as I would really like to do that now that I can (kwispy will draw you, not me). I will probably include artists ik by name in some shape or form, but of course, I will let you know when that happens.

1 Like

PLOT

who gets the plot armor

Tobi does
Duh

first a total game revamp now a total tobi revamp

Or…

Tobi’s Game Revamp

It’s actually gonna be rather dark. Some comedy, but there will be some VERY serious scenes. Also there will be multiple main characters, like JoJo, but less time skips. Plot might be iffy, but I am really gonna put my thinking cap on for this one.

1 Like

so it’s jojo

but AO

It will start in WoM because I will have more freedom to do what I want since, you know, WoM is technically no longer going to be developed. I essentially have this whole non-cannon univers to work with. I plan to get at least the WoM part done until the release of TGR, but no guarantees.

I guess kinda like Jojo, but it has nothing to do with family. Only the name and ideals.

2 Likes

ohhh that’s juicy

heh i can see where this is going