Tobi's Magic Circle Hub

Saw this post again and decided to check out flare

God damn, looks significantly better than the one Iris uses. I hope it changes as she gets better using it because right now it just looks like a smushed fire symbol while this is actually unique and interesting.

1 Like

I’m still active, but most of things I make are unfortunately behind closed doors, so I’ve got very little to post these days.

I actually quite like your lock symbol, tbh I almost thought that was an entire magic circle lol. I don’t mind taking a crack at a redesign, but I’ve been pretty busy lately so I’m not sure when I’d get around to it. Hope that’s ok?

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really happy with how that on turned out, it’s def one of my favorites.

I also didn’t particularly like how flare magic looks in game, but from my understanding the symbol is supposed to be a ring on fire. Which is a cool idea, but the execution I feel could have been better. It would be cool if the symbol changed as she got better, but for now I doubt there are any plans to change it.

Yeah, there is no indicating in game about the magic circle looking odd in any way so it’s probably how flare magic’s magic circle will look. Regardless, I hope that mastering or achieving the final tier for each magic results in some minor changes in the magic (especially mastering/reinforcing your first mind magic).

1 Like

it’d be cool if it made the circle part a bit more detailed or something, like how wom’s are more detailed than ao

1 Like

Bless you.

1 Like

Tobi is still active poggers (P.s: sorry for kinda say too much in the DMS or that was just what I think, good luck on building stuff btw)

1 Like

It’s all good! :heart:

:pray:

(10 characters)

That would be really cool. Would help to visualize progression and would also look dope ah

It’s ok, take your time to rest.

I kinda like to imagine sound magic symbols to have shape like this, they are shape of sound btw

1 Like

This reminds me a lot of a project we did in math class which used compasses and such to make circular patterns

1 Like

Math is cool. A lot of these circles are the same shapes either rotated or reflected. It’s pretty cool seeing what shapes are created using reflections.

oooh, this is cool!

1 Like

These go too hard

1 Like

not as hard as this d-
banned

1 Like

Tobiemoji_hold_up

also Tobi, I think flare magic symbol was base on this

1 Like