Tobi's Wallpaper Hub

THE SONG!!! Tobiemoji_no_paper

FR! Not only is it just a great anime, but it’s also one of the greatest video game show adaptations to date.

1 Like

In that respect I like to compare it to Arcane.

• Banger OST
  • Depression
  • Animated
  • Good story and characters
  • Excellent worldbuilding (kinda cheating but still they have expansive worlds)

I consider Arcane to be the stronger of the two, literally better everything (animation/music might be close calls or just slightly in Edgerunner’s favor but for me Arcane wins it all). But that’s not to say Edgerunners is bad more like Arcane is just better than this good of an anime, at least in my opinion. I hope to see more video game adaptations do this well.

If you want to DM me it on Discord my user’s 364#0364 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I sent a friend request. Tobiemoji_noprob

2 Likes

Update:
Fixed the low-quality resolution for Cyberpunk, Mob Psycho, Naruto, Sasuke, Sea Hampter, and Frog wallpapers.

All images are scaled up above 1920 x 1080 for the best quality. When you download the image and set it as your wallpaper, it will be automatically fitted for your desktop but should keep a similar quality.

3 Likes

:poggerfish:
:poggers2:

1 Like

should i watch cyberpunk: edgerunners?

1 Like

I haven’t played the game but I really enjoyed the anime. It’s also pretty short with only 10 episodes so if you have the time to binge the series I definitely think it’s worth it.

Me personally. What attracted me to the anime was the cyberpunk aesthetic and style.

1 Like

as always common W by Tobi

1 Like