Guess what today is?

spank in a kinky way ofc

No he’s wearing three layers of winter clothes

Bbirthday suit. Don’t question it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

yup ok

Hehehehe you spotted the little devo. Yes kwispy and I are twins and I am the youngest, only by 3 minutes doe :unamused:. Man that means a lot. Your support and help has been great and you and me just vibe. I will hone my skills and I hope you enjoy it. You have no choice. :sunglasses:

Did you really figure out my age. :eyes:

He is winking because I knew you would spank me. :flushed:

2 Likes

:tada: :tada:
hope you both enjoyed your birthday !

i have been analysing this post for two days, this is technically part 6 of the tobi series therefore it makes human sense that because there’s two of you that your 12

You may know kiwspy for her EPIC drawing for out guild poster. She does not get enough credit for these characters. She did a wonderful job and has posted some really underrated art in my opinion.

Finished Marlyn V.s. Melody Watercolor Duel Art

absolutely, anything she draws looks fantastic and i loved the guild poster :tada:

1 Like

horny basketball (your bounty should be higher then 1 crown surely? magic council really are a bunch of cheap fucks)

Hehehehehe…

Tell Kwispy I wish her a Happy Birthday, love her work. And you know the best part? She’s gonna draw me beating your ass! There’s nothing better than a bit of Tobi pummeling >:)

So whatchu guys gonna do today (with quarantine and everything)?

They can’t afford to pay my rent when I am in jsil so therefore they don’t want me there. :sunglasses:Ez gg

1 Like

I am 12… :flushed:

1 Like

don’t tell anyone or they’ll ban you from the vetex discord again

Chill in the house eating food and watching tv. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Yes, especially Ghost…

Hint: my age is in this comic

1 Like

Tobi, there can only be one… you must defeat you sister and hog the food and tv

Hint: my age is in this comic

i’ve figured it out