Totally Accurate Arcane: A Fated Encounter

1 Like

his axe throw is basically a q move thats harder to see coming and you cant clash with it, super annoying and it took me 5x longer to kill minotaur than it did to kill exiled (not a very fair comparison though because i had to use iron for minotaur). very cringe.

also minotaur wins fights with exiled in game 9 times out of 10 lol

1 Like

^ YES THIS! Mino always takes me longer, and I think it’s because of all the points you made.

1 Like

:dango: Here is a Dango for getting the refrence.

1 Like

I dislike the exiled more, at least Mino doesn’t have annoying shield

1 Like

you mean where it halves all damage? cause exiled also has half hp so mino is just as bad

1 Like

I think Rake means how the Exiled has iframes 75% of the time

1 Like

Exiled can be cheesed by sniping him at the edge of his Aggro Range at 150 Meters, which can be an easy kill with Gold before he even reach you

Minotaur can be cheesed by good ol’high ground, but generally takes longer so I stay off grinding Mino for quite a while

1 Like

when it comes to cheesing, minotaur is easier to cheese. But with a direct fight i find minotaur to be harder only because of that damn axe throw being so annoying, exiled’s only attack thats semi annoying is raging storm, which isnt even a challenge to dodge because its so slow, honestly it doesnt even do that good of damage either. and if you dont have dodging skills? just use a shield then and take 0 damage from it

tl;dr i think minotaur is harder to fight than exiled because of that stupid axe throw

1 Like

4 Likes

For some reason the mino is also harder to predict for me compared to the exiled. Like, sometimes I’ll fight the mino and he feels really aggressive and other times he feels slow and dumb. Not sure if that makes sense, but I agree that mino takes longer then exiled to defeat.

1 Like

“I have the high ground, Minotaur!”

“You underestimate my power!”

1 Like

Minotaur: “You underestimate my axe throw!”

Me: “Don’t try it.”

1 Like

POV Exiled:

emote-4 “Please stand still so I can stab you uwu.”

1 Like

put down the 3d glasses for the real experience

1 Like

POV Minotaur:

KepG91
"AXE THROW! AXE THROW! AXE THROW"

2 Likes

to be fair i did beat minotaur in 16 seconds once, but thats only because i did 1600 damage to him with a full charged iron 4 blast before he noticed me ok?

1 Like

how

1 Like

iron is pretty good at damaging
oh yeah and i had a glass cannon build

1 Like

3D glasses ad: “Experience the action like it’s right there in front of you!”

1 Like