Trade Merchants

Trade Merchants https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/8/f/8fbe5838aef1fbcc196ecaf8afaff1ca221e1baa_2_1024x106.png
effort 5.0 13 quality 4.923076923076923 13 reasonability 4.923076923076923 13

no really.
There’s no way you actually recreated the default AO UI frame.
TELL ME

I don’t feel like reading all of that but it looks cool and has a lot of text so it has to be a good feature (lol)

1 Like

Great suggestion, but it’s a little hard to read and a lot of the merchant ideas are simply unecessary (e.g. merchants specific to fishmongers, merchants themed off of the three class based items, making individual merchants for renowned and legendary rarities). I think you were trying to add as much content to your suggestion as possible, but it really isn’t necessary.

You should try and simplify your ideas and make them more concise; possibly add some sort of “title but as a short and descriptive paragraph” e.g. ‘there are two higher tier merchants: renowned and legendary merchants, and their spawns are more special and a rare occurrence in place of a regular merchant’ or ‘bad rep merchants have more items and a far greater variety of stock but have [downside]’ (you could and should simplify all bad rep variants of merchants to this; a variant of the generalist merchant).

Also, frequent line breaks and a little more text formatting goes a long way in making large paragraphs less intimidating.

very good concept, but i feel like the potionmaster is a little too good? but not like im against those sweet sweet doordash high quality reagents

This is some peak fiction, and now I cant imagine the game without this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.