Trading my plain minotaur's axe and exile boots for exile shield (enchanted or plain any level)

Yes, indeed.

Look, if you’d like to accept a sturdy woj for your vastira + exiled boots, I’ll do the trade. Though I’m not home so you’ll need to wait a couple hours. If you’re interested, of course

Your opinion is un-educated :woman_shrugging:

Again, levels of items don’t matter since crown codes and alt farming exist. (Also this is quite shit for ANY wall of jericho :yawning_face:)

Yes, alright so just dm me in my discord. I from asia so I am going to sleep now.

Alright, what’s your discord

Cooldropit#7891 is his tag

1 Like

Cooldropit#7891. and we will trade in my second account: uuaiw

Alright sounds good

the axe of minotaur is lvl 70 and the exile boots is lvl 50 btw

1 Like

item levels don’t really mean much in trading as elment mentioned

1 Like

You do realise that your first comment doesnt sound like an opinion at all right? Like elment said the way you presented it felt like you presenting it as a fact or general opinion which isnt the case. Why you may ask?

Well levels have 0 impact on trading value because of crown codes’ existence and that second part is valid but it doesnt really happen much on the forums. It’s more of an in game trading issue

Oh dumbfuck new gen. Fuck off. Weird ass mf insulting someone who just trying to help. Pathetic.

1 Like

be honest, was my trade that caused drama worse than this or is this kid the new king of bad offers?

It’s not a bad offer, clean vast is almost equal in value to a sturdy woj iirc, and he added some exiled boots, so I just took it.

I need more vasts anyway so even if I am wrong and it’s an L instead of a W for me I don’t mind :man_shrugging:

Nah this dude is just an ass

levels dont matter so lmao

he joined spearbreak? time to use my spearbreaker role to check if he is an alt :niceman:

here is the thing, be more respectful to old gen traders and old gen people who probably know values better than you. Out of straight up being an ass and calling people out and shit, be respectful. Now if you joined spearbreak, i can use my clan admin role to see if you are underage or an alt. If you are underage or is an alt, i will ban you. Lmao

1 Like

yknow what I just realized? He joined a year ago :skull:

:skull: bruh