Trading swift ss

damn

Bursting Sunken Boots have decent value, like between clean and powerful so i’ll keep that in the offer.

But I’ll switch the swift boots into strong since it turns clean in AO.

sorry no thank you, boots are probably the lowest value other then helmet/chest and im not gonna get any kind of ss for strong boots, bursting boots and clean boots. theres no way

I genuinely cannot even comprehend what you’re saying anymore.

that Boots are the lowest value of all pieces in a sunken set. and strong enchant isnt that good for trading as well and bursting. (bursting is alright but not that good) clean is alright but i’m not sure its even fair since sunken swords buffed in value.

1. Boots are higher value than helmet since there is only one accessory slot for leg pieces.
  2. Bursting sunkens have a value between powerful and clean due to their amplification of a stat already on sunkens.
  3. Strong Sunken Boots are turning to clean in AO, therefore if the sword buff is a good reason for you to overvalue your sword, I will overvalue my strong sunken in this context as well.
3 Likes

vetex will wipe the enchant?
also I’d say keeping any ss for a headless. There must be someone who is willing to pay for the ss :roblox_man_smile:

Yes, strong is getting wiped for armor.

any other enchants which will be wiped?

No, but forceful is changing to a different enchant.

where to get these info?

Oh I accidently linked a value list. That’s helpful too but you can find all of it on the trello.

Shootz

I mean the update info like what enchant will be changed

v1.6 op Arcane Odyssey | Trello

I already told you, trello.

grass for swift ss!

TRUE!! GOOD TRADE!! W W ww w W W

funny meme for swift ss :niceman:

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.