True Captain

1 Like

Reminds me of a one off AO story I saw where the premise was a bunch of actually bad pirates (they murder and steal from innocents including women) to sail to the Dark Sea for glory only for them to come back with their ship battered and half of them gone insane/half mutated.

Then only three remained one a captain, the two killed their captain while he was asleep in brutal fashion, then the two rest planned to claim glory for themselves but unfortunately drowned and sunk by a stray magic shot from a navy commodore. (I cannot remember who wrote this, sorry, it wasn’t on Forums)

1 Like

Was it like a short novel or

It was on Twitter (I think I don’t use social media too much aside from youtube) it was just a formal writing practice then halfway through I realized this is very similar to AA/AO (magic and all) the only thing I clearly remember is the Captain Protagonist who was very vulgar towards his crew (and violent)

Oh but I don’t actually know if it’s a novel, I don’t remember because the story was very short but was fine tuned.

1 Like

looks like the dark sea gave all of them the thousand sea stare

1 Like

This is actually pretty terrifying body horror, dang, good comic :+1:

1 Like

mmm yummy shhhllllrrrrrppp glub ylxub AHGAHDHMOSNF AAAUUUGG

Bro cant even survive dark sea

fish man pirates

necro man posters