Trying to explain the Arcane Iceberg made by Inferno

Arcane Iceberg made by Inferno
Now, remember this
I know jacksht about AA, and not that much about AO, so sorry if im wrong about something

Lv1: skipping cause pretty everyone here know it

Lv2:
• Guild release update: maybe the fact that… um… let not speak about that, im might be wrong anyway
• Horse wad planned: before WoM was planned to be replace by AO, horses was planned as a transportation due to the game will set on a big a## contiment
• Ink, Paper and Gold being removed: Vetex removed them in AO cause ink was just water but ( edgier ) with slight different, paper was added as a joke, Gold being merge with Metal and become Metal
• Fishing Macros: before the update that knock you back a little when you fished people was using macro to get sunken
• Prepatch melee damage: melee was nerfed because it did so much damage, dual daggers’ ability could deal over 200 damage if both daggers hit and applies bleed, this was quite busted
Credit to @bitia
• WOM magic tiers: either the Maker/Mastery and Awaken or those tier lists people usually make
• Drifa incident: either those… cursed stuff JTN created or something i dont know
• Running simulator: a lot of people complaint about how transportation in WoM was boring and just basically running, wait for stamina to recharge and repeat as well as some quests can make you walk around 1000m if not more to do ( unsure )
• Tier 3 q AA was planned: what did i said ?
• Melee meta: this might refer to the pre-nerf melee in WoM where people would do full defense builds and only play with melee weapons
Credit to @bitia
• Trade lockdown due to dump: about last year there was a dumper( fck you ) who make the trading system locked down until Vetex found a way to fix it… i think ?
• Culture locked items: some items can only be used by people of specific culture ( this cause some people said the game was racism, yes, im not even joking )
• Solid magics being able to stand on their high jump: formerly, solid magics user such as earth, metal, gold, etc. can stand on their high jump for a short time due to it being made of solid block ( they can also block attack, iirc )
• Multi-blast meta: people usually go for a double or triple blasts to shred their target’s hp
• Borealis cannonball: no idea
• Doc beating Mimhere: no idea
• Silent tower destroying FPS: could prefer to when it collapse it cause (my, at least) FPS to drop
• Fines for murder: erm… like… they know every things we do ? Idk
• bleed stack bug: could prefer to bleeding status was able to stack, maybe there was a bug from it ?
• Suncry: considered to be one of the most toxic guild in the game, it former leader also did some… questionable stuffs
• WoM 5k level cap plans: WoM orginally was going to let us get to 5k level instead of just 1k like now
• PK is the AA player: pretty much everyone know this, the player in AA became the PK after defeating Duzra
• Cilent side: pvp was orginally cilent side based, basically put, even if the blast didnt hit you on your screen, it could still hit you if it hit you on your oppoment’s screen, i think, it changed now… probably, or in AO
Lv3
• Smoke arrow as currency: since crowns is pretty much worthless even back then, people in the trading community used to use smoke arrow as a replacement ( are they still doing it now ? )
• Earth Q size in AA: no idea
• White Eyes: this guy @anon64436269
• Wind is always meta: wind supremacy
• Clan/Guild Hub drama: no idea since i dont get into drama too much
• Poison shark: a shark in AA that poisoned ( or smt ) you when it bite you
• Prometheus gave humans magic: Prometheus was the one who gave human primate ( bad english ) magic, which then um… evolved ? Into agument magic that we are using in AA, WoM and AO
• AO/WoM forum: the most cursed place in the communtiy, consist of a lot of trash hat and virgin that will devour you if you dare show your opinion
• Axurix statue: no idea
• Silent tower has 10k hp: okay waht this is new to me
• old power scaling: the scaling with stats was changed
• Morden: @BNTarwarn ‘s beloved, who will we started with in AO, apprently an introvered dude
• lv1k final updated: the current max lv is planned to be 1k, maybe this meant it will also be the final update of AO ?
• infinite range Kraken: a boss from AA who sunk your ship every now and then, maybe one his attack hads inf range or the fact he can sunk your ship from almost anywhere ?
• pillar broken hitbox: (unsure) pillar used to have hitbox that are not right to it size, this has been fix in AO, i think
• Moyai statue: the ice axe weilding staute at… something mountain, some said it for one of Vetex’s friend, idk
• getting hit by lightning from sky give you a badge: self explain ( im start getting tired so expect quality to drop )
• MC cap move stacking: sometime NPC can cast multiple spells as one ( beam while doing multi blast and crap )
• inf magic jumps: fromerly you can magic jump as much as you want ( good old time ), this has been change into 3 times as of now
• Trollus magic size curse: they appently has a crap ton of magic size enchant on items, has an art that i might link later, if im not too lazy
• AA clashing: if you clashed between 2 magics, it will enter you into (Basically) a rhythm game that required you to do Q and E in the correct order. the magic clash can become GIGANTIC to the size of a entire island
There was basically this large magic energy orb thats half your magic and half the opponents magic, the more Q and E patterns you hit the more it will overtake them. It will grow with size immensely if both are equally challenging each other
If you fail at max size you (I think, never tried to max size a clash) loser gets hit with 999999 damage iirc
Also the music when you clash was F#CKING LIT AS SH#T ( seiso pls )
Credit to @Eternal_Truth
• Tryhard NPCs: this MIGHT refer to the NPC AI in WoM having insane dodging skills
Credit to @bitia
• Forum reacting to trello: Great TGR info dump
Credit to @SomewhatUnnamed
• AA pocket sand: no idea, maybe that sand pocket item ?
• v2 gun: no idea
• flame splash + firestorm: they were fire magic moves in AA, maybe some combo ?
• Syndicate: a guild on leaderboard that got disbaned
• Mutations when: mutations was planned for AA but were never came due to the game broke before that, some of them become elemental magics in WoM/AO
• WoM opening: someome made a WoM anime opening a while ago, either that or the game’s trailer or it title screen
Lv4
• alpha white eyes: that big a## shark with like a million hp in AA caused by magic mutation
• Exiled and Mino lore: i am not gonna write them for my arm’s sake
• northen fish: pretty sure there are some um… “fishes” that can only be caught at the north sea, usually only ice/magma user go there cause ice/obsidion block
• AGs using impact fish: maybe theory that Valenica just use impact fist instead of having the shockwave curse ? Idk
• AA stat point reset glitch: no idea
• player camping Savaria: no idea
• Genesis Zero: banish the target into some place called void for 5m, was a planned Primordial/Arcane magic
• AA easter egg hunt: there was an easter egg hunt event in AA, that’s all i know
• Legendary scrolls: (unsure) have extremely low chances ( like 1/20000 or 1/40000 or smt, too lazy to check ) to get from fishing, can cost months to get and give you a legendary weapon
That get steal like a few seconds later
• AA dupes: either a bug in AA or refer to games such as AR or AL
• lightning and iron’s beam has the same speed: no idea since im pretty sure all beams have the same speed
• pet quest for WoM: sounds familiar but no idea
• war between culture quest type was planned: no idea, there was some quest ideas on the trello but i dont quite recall one like this
• Sunken inf flight: some bug, probably
• dOg is a bad driver: dOg is a tester for AO, prefer to a video im too lazy to link for now
Credit to @SomewhatUnnamed
• Visan aimbot: the best known pvper at the moment, known for insane accuracy. He’s been accused of aimbot a lot alongside Orion who is nearly as good as Visan
Credit to @Moo
• blessed sunken set: no idea
• magic scythe + katana + horn: some combo in AA, or something, probably
• Prepatch radius fist stun: no idea
• Doom island statue: i only know of Vetex and Tech’s statues in AR, no idea about AA
• magic specific armours and weapons: there were armour and weapons specific to each magics in AA, later removed
• leaving while grabbing an opponent: some bug in AA, maybe ?
• AA opening: no idea
• Stanley the bandit: some NPC, idk
Lv5
• Italics and Bold in WoM: you can type italics in WoM by adding one * at the beginning and the end of your chat, ** for bold ( never check so might be wrong )
• Flying sharks: sometimes sharks will bug and fly into the sky, pretty sure there’s a picture of an alpha white eyes flying somewhere, or prefer to the fishing rod can yeet fish too far sometimes, included sharks
• Night fog: was going to be a thing in WoM, i think ( very unsure about this one )
• Northenwest Sea: that part of the sea that rarely anyone come except ice and magma user due to how far it is, i think
• Swimming in mid air glitch: no i dea
• Custom magics: back in AA some of the mods have custom magic such as Vetex’s Aether Lightning magic, his brother’s Poison Lightning magic ( both of which have become a lost magic in the WoM/AO ), etc.
• some magics in WoM used to have gravity: solid magics’s blast when extremely big used to have gravity ( can be see in Polar’s video, i think )
• AO riddles: Tech has releases about 2-3 riddles about AO
• Size changing in WoMTU: no idea
• AA tournament: there used to be tournament in AA, will probably come back in AO due to a tester one has been perform a while ago
• Bomb strike: no idea
• Arthur has 4 curses: by absorbed them all at the same time, Arthur has the total of 4 curses ( Blaze, Tide, Ice and Energy ), making him the only known Supercurse user
• Open testing WoM stamina: in the open tests, stamina drained a lot faster and was a nuisance.
Credit to @Gamer_Doge716
• Majors accidently added: an update in WoM accidentally added magic council major npcs which have like level 3000 or something i forgot
Credit to @bitia
• Poisedon: he is the Poisedon in Greek mythology as well as Arthur’s 2nd commander ( cant remember what the rank name exectly is ) in the Arcane Universe
• Atlas Pirates: no idea
• Noble Phantasm: a guild, that’ all i know
• Hydra skeleton: in the game’s ocean there is a ( assumed to be ) hydra’s skull which placed near a skeleton on land, it also have chests ( that i can never get before running out of oxygen )
• Tech is the co-owner of AA/AO: TechLevel is a mod for both AA and AO, he also help Vetex with lore and stuffs
• Gen 1 user: probably prefer to how the current generation works depend on the month ( or smt like that, i just remember it’s based on month ) you created the file, due to this, Vetex or Geno Arcutus ( probably spelled his name wrong ) is the only known ( i think ? ) gen 1 user
• Egg hood: no idea
• Alalea cannon campers: no idea
• racism in WoM: some cultures and houses ( last name ) have high hatred toward each other, which lead to some people ( jokingly or not idk ) said they were racism ( apparently NPC during open test say those kind of stuffs alot, idk if that true or not, correct me if im wrong )
• Iri and buffing water: no idea ( unrelated but i just accidently closed the tab and my heart straight up skipped a beat, luckily it still save when i open it again )
• Danny and buffing light: no idea
• Doc and buffing fire: no idea
• War Sea has no connection to the Seven Seas: War Sea and the Seven Seas are placed on the opposite of the world, making them unaware of each other’s existant
Lv… smt i cant remember

I have
No fcking ideas
About anything in this
Okay nvm i think i have some
• Glass curse exist: probably prefer to glass magic is an elemental now despite being isnt much of an element is because the glass curse exists
• Airship suggestions: some people suggest that high tech kingdom in AO should have some sort of airship
• Trusted lad: probably this https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/c/trusted-lads/16 ( can i link this ? )
Lv6 ( i wont list thing that i have no idea about here from now )
• leader armor with all stats in WoM: iirc, there was a glitch which show all the stats that were in the game as 0 despite the user dont have them, or maybe it’s something else
• Fire has a powerup move in AA: iirc, i heard somewhere that fire orginally have a powerup move, that’s pretty all i know
• Old phoenix color: phoenix was orginally have blue/yellow color instead of it is right now
• Custom name in AO/WoMTU: if you have watched the tournament that Vetex uploaded a while ago on this youtube channel, you will notice that there some people such as dOg, Author and that guy named Jesus Christ and some other have names that are not availible in the game
• AO is a shower thought: probably due to Vetex has a private trello leading to many people think it is where he yeet ideas into before fleshing them out and posted it on the public trello, or maybe something else
• WoM map is less than 20% done: if you set the map size to smalles, you can easily see that only a very small part of it is done
• nuclear head face: (unsure) a picture Vetex posted a while a go on twitter while the game was still in Open Test or smt freaturing a nuclear shroom haircut… which sadly isnt availible in the game
• Sage p#rn: we… we dont talk about it here ( this cursed stuff should have been in the abyss )
Lv7 ( dear Inferno, why )
• WoM was supposed to be a fairy tail game: Vetex is a fan of Fairy Tail and WoM was orginally going to be a Fairy Tail game before he decided to make it a part of the Arcane Universe
• NPC matrix dodge: those mfs dodge like god… to me… who has very bad aiming…
• Hades controlling Duzra: at the end of AA, it has been revealed that Duzra was innocent and didnt do wrong and all is to blame was Hades ( joke, sorta )
• the 11 unknowns: was about to link the card on arcane trello but cant find it so here i go, group of wanderer that can literally destroy the world if they want to and even permanentaly damage the solar system if they fight
• player excution: WoM was planned to have the MC excute the player which make them reset their crown, bounty and reputation once their bounty is high enough, unknown if this will still be a thing in AO
• Vetex died in the hospital years ago: https://youtu.be/KgVWChkqhTw
To be update later

6 Likes

damn

1 Like

at this point I’m the forum’s certified morden lover

6 Likes
1 Like

i didnt read anything since im a bit too lazy but heres a like for putting all the effort into the explanation, will probably read later :nod:

1 Like

believe me
i wouldnt even want to read it either

1 Like

Perhaps censoring that word in that way was not the best idea. It makes it seem like a nazi shark. Maybe a** would be better.

1 Like

Wait what
Ss is a nazi word ? Sorry my bad im bad at history

mmm good post

1 Like

In the open tests, I’m pretty sure Stamina drained a lot faster and was a nuisance.

1 Like

Sand
NOW

that one sailboat clip

1 Like

the best known pvper at the moment, known for insane accuracy. He’s been accused of aimbot a lot alongside Orion who is nearly as good as Visan. I havent seen much from him in a while and I’ve seen even less from Orion. I know (don’t actually know, don’t quote me on this) Visan is waiting until AO to go public with Creed but idk about Orion.

1 Like

Welp, you tried, and I’ll give you a B+ for effort

2 Likes

I wasted too much unnessecary time on this

he’s also the leader of Syndicate, and soon to be Creed (the remake of Syndicate)

melee was nerfed because it did so much damage, dual daggers’ ability could deal over 200 damage if both daggers hit and applies bleed, this was quite busted

this might refer to the pre-nerf melee in WoM where people would do full defense builds and only play with melee weapons

AO PvP leak where doc beat mimhere in redwake with fire magic?? i think thats all i remember

this MIGHT refer to the NPC AI in WoM having insane dodging skills

there is a glitch in WoM where you could swim mid air after leaving water somehow, dont know how to recreate the glitch but it exists

World of Magic Test Universe

an update in WoM accidentally added magic council major npcs which have like level 3000 or something i forgot

If you clashed between 2 magics, it will enter you into (Basically) a rhythm game that required you to do Q and E in the correct order. the magic clash can become GIGANTIC to the size of a entire island

There was basically this large magic energy orb thats half your magic and half the opponents magic, the more Q and E patterns you hit the more it will overtake them. It will grow with size immensely if both are equally challenging each other

If you fail at max size you (I think, never tried to max size a clash) loser gets hit with 999999 damage iirc

Also the music when you clash was FUCKING LIT AS SHIT

1 Like

In AA “pocket sand” its item that can act just like like smoke arrows in WoM, what i mean is that when you press Q while holding sand pocket then it creates a “Smoke” around you.

As far as i know this refer to bug in AA when all your stats “magic lvl” and “strengh lvl” resets while your level is still the same.This mean that you have to farm “magic” and “strengh” lvl again

Again, this maybe refer to fact that many clans captures Savaria, or (other idea) due to being “central” island in first sea, many players camp Savaria for killing other players for fun.

When WoM just released, i remmember card on trello with something like that.Idea of those quest is to win the random generated “war” near with town of other cultures.I think it was something like story quests.

This refer to bug that allowed you to fly up with Q sunken ability with spamming Q or spamming Q with High jump spell.

Soo those are magic weapons, Scythe as i know is meta thing along side with horn and XL cutlass.Soo maybe this mean that that combo is (was?) OP.

When you grab someone he stuns, and when you leaves there 2 options: he will stuck at place becouse there is no end of animation that player who left perfome or your stun will fade and you will be okay.First option is the scariest becasue you will need to reset or even re-join the server in order to fix stun bug.

Just like WoM OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zudNYNvQi_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As87Kae8iYU

Cannons deals alot of damag, and imagine someone camp on them just to have fun killing other players.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.