Typ0’s inescapable purgatory of doodles (every time this gets bumped I made new art)

not bad art :+1:

if its not too much to ask, how do you draw your bodies? ive been tryna learn how to draw simplified male bodies lately, but im used to adding tons of details.

from the looks of it, I’d guess start with a basic sketch for proportions then add somewhat more in detail to make it actually look like a thing

i wish i didnt stop drawing ;-; ima browse my old sketches

I use a really weird method idk if I wanna share it ngl

dubioustyp0 secret :shushing_face:

but is it improved

cough cough

there is so much dust on this topic.

anyways, I’ve revived this to inform the zero people who follow my art journey that I’ve been pretty busy behind the scenes, and I was wondering if I should share my paper creations with the world (or this forum, at least), I don’t wanna embarrass myself though haha :sweat_smile:, though it’s not like there’s anything really inappropriate about my art.

anyways here’s a poll that I’m sure zero people are going to vote on

Should I show what I’ve been doing on paper for the past 7 months
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

i want to vote no just to fck with you but at the same time im curious about what you’ve cooked up for the past 7 months

Behold.

The typ0nomicon.

What lies in its vast pages…

May scar you forever…

It’s just a bunch of posework ngl.

Pretty much everything I’ve done from the past month:

It’s a lot to unpack, and there’s a lot of super old drawings in here too but for the sake of time I won’t be showing them.

1 Like

Sorry that it’s sideways here’s a bunch of normal images.

1 Like

The void

you know sharing my paper art is great and all but I think I might just not share anything again until I start going digital :smiling_face_with_tear:

hands

huh.

I guess I do draw a lot of hands

@DubiousLittleTyp0 Ok rediscovered your thread again

I made new art (sort of)

may as well use this as a hub for some of my more tame creations of my OC pervnana.

looks pretty good :eyes:

you can probably see UNIT and Hecto in there

Tbh I’ve actually never made art for vitra