Typ0's disastrous cooking (art thread)

urg I’m annoyed I made maddox’s arms too long

it’s okay tho I’ll fix it in later pieces

Why maddox posing like hes him :sob::sob:

anyways why are their legs so breakable

maddox is just kinda lean and I’m planning to change UNIT’s legs (idk why they’re so pointy)

I’m telling you buddy, unit is a straight nickelodeon character

he beats everyone else’s OCs in an arm wrestling match ong

:biohazard: more sketches :biohazard:

7 Likes

Important worldbuilding map!

(warning: scale not accurate)

@randomness you might like this…

3 Likes

super map its real

ashlyn… I guess

9 Likes

So silly…

@level

sunny’s WIP redesign (didn’t draw the head yet, wanted to focus on attire)

8 Likes

(honestly I made the sleeves kinda wonky looking but other than that… I… I can look at it without cringing.)

The lineart is so clean

This stylization is PEAK. Good job, my man!

unfinished OC I never developed further, who are they? I dunno.

8 Likes

also I didn’t have any ideas for pants at the time I made this so I gave him those black legs but if I ever redrew him I’d give him cooler pants

I know this looks sloppy but I just wanted to get down an idea I had in my mind for a type of lost spell called “trapeze”, which is a lost spell idea I’ve had for a while now, but let me elaborate.

trapeze is a short ranged blast that creates a flat, deflective barrier after it travels. the barrier itself deals low damage when enemies get close to it, but other than that it doesn’t do much on its own and has a decently long lifespan before it despawns.

what makes trapeze such an interesting spell though is how it interacts with projectiles. if a projectile hits one of these barriers, it will either bounce off towards another barrier nearby or towards the opponent with double the travel speed

some extra things:

-barriers will only deflect your own abilities, not anyone elses.

-you can have up to 3 barriers at a time, intensity scales with this and you could possibly even have like 11 up at a time lol

-barriers explode when they deflect an attack, dealing the same amount of damage as a beam normally would in a small AoE

-Any type of projectile deflects off of these. (axe slash, primal swipe, bullets/arrows, blasts)

-pulsar, however, DOES NOT deflect off a trapeze.

-affecting the size of the trapeze affects how long it lasts for, smaller size = longer lifespan.

-trapezes can deflect skills that give players mobility, such as crash, crushing judgement, and selino (possibly?)

(this makes trapeze a really fun gimmicky spell that allows certain builds to have insane combos with a high skill ceiling, the possibilities are endless here, you can even use trapeze as a setup spell and combo it with crash to travel farther while also being able to ambush your target from unexpected angles)

-the best part is, trapeze is usable at only 90 magic, making it a very cheap, earlyish lost spell that even savants can use.

2 Likes

what a strange dress…

I wonder, who could it belong to?

1 Like

Bro made a suggestion out of suggestions. A good suggestion, too.

teaser…?