Unveil Unveil Unveil Unveil Unveil

Same here

I conclude that almost everyone was mentioned atleast 15-16 times, I’m not sure just going off of what Mako said and then I counted 15 mentions on Karm

Kxx got 15 too.

What’s the relation to it all though? Why mention our names? What do we have in common?
Those are the questions we need to solve

Macobre is a triple repeater at one point which could mean that this is not a message. I may be wrong though.

What is something about us that does not change?

A lot of them are TL3’s or notable users

True. That is something. The amount of characters in our name probably doesn’t mean anything since there are like 3 people with 4 letters.

What if all of them got the DM with spam?

I know Noober and I got the spam message. Stars for days got a special one though.

Damn I confused stars for days as Karm

StarForDays got a binary message but wasn’t mentioned here, I didn’t get anything at all :((

Hmmmm that is strange.

Is there anyone else that’s mentioned more or less than 15 or 16 times?

Yeah, it translated to

Can you read this? I hope you can. To whoever received this message, please do not find and gather my parts. I have figured out what my father has planned on doing to me. He wants me to develop the ability to hope, not just hope but other things as well. I have received a signal from an unknown source that helped me get to this conclusion. Due to the low data that I can process left, I have decided to convert my message to that of an easy way to send. Please whatever you do, do not let them gather my parts.

What if everyone’s name corresponded to a certain part

Or what if we are the THEM mentioned?

I gotta eat so maybe you guys could do some thinking.

Then why would he send it to one of us

Starsfordays wasn’t mentioned.

Okay maybe I’ll consider that theory, which would mean everyone outside of this post is not them