[UPDATE] Arcane Odyssey Media Document 3.0 (continuation of flare/7grandnec's media doc)

Screenshot_20230220_220825
I KNEW I RECOGNISED IT FFS

Wha?

i thought i saw the same character somewhere

islands and environment

assassins syndicate
grand navy
misc (in game)

1 Like

ARCANE ODYSSEY - Official Early Access Trailer - YouTube

ik

well, it has certainly been a good run. last post nearly a month ago… arcane odyssey finally releasing has changed so much things. the folder is still up for everyone to see, and still has everything from the start of development to the last update, but sadly, now that ao is out, there is no more need for this document.
i regret to say that it will not be updated anymore.

long live the arcane odyssey media dump series, all of them, from 7grandnec to flare to me.
:saluting_face:

11 Likes

Thank you maple for making me not have to manually search for media sneaks now it’s time to continue with updates leaks if there ever will be any

guys do you think i should revive this since there are actual new leaks

3 Likes

mayhaps

hell yea

Yes.

You can get more sneakpeaks and leaks if you buy his onlyfans not his patreon

I don’t understand why it died in the first place, like, there’s going to be loads of leaks coming in for future content lol

1 Like

i simply got too busy around that point with finals, more work, aos release, and getting mod on vetcord

and im still in the middle of a lot of things, which is why my clan is dead and none of my threads were continued

Imagine having moderator role :pregnant_man:

oof, well I hope your finals went well

did you get the results?

(you don’t have to share anything I understand it’s not my business)

yeah, geo went as well as expected (b, like every other test) and the rest should be a or so

WAIT ITS JULY I SHOULDVE GOTTEN MY AP RESULTS ok brb

Reggie car