[USEFUL] All Important WoM Info/Links

uh where are the boats

Wom doesnā€™t have boats yet. And I dont know if they will add boats

Boats will not be added. Magius is a continent, so thereā€™s no need unless the game is expanded beyond Magius.

If there are some relatively short distance islands away from magius, flight and swimming is an option.

do i have to make random comments so my rank can go up and be allowed to post on the bug forum?

bro.
why did you talk specifically to me.
i dont think i said something that is tryna teach something like comments here.
also why did you bump this.

bro.
cause you were the last reply.
he just asked a question.
why not?

also this is pinned anyway so like who cares

alright listen.
Im sorry that i was a bit mean to you.
listen.
dont make random comments.
try to make thoughtful posts and try to start friendly discussion with good comments.

I love this idea thank you very much for the links :>

Gotta get the 50ā€¦

fuck your ocd

ez ez ez ez ez

Btw shouldnā€™t this be on here?

Wow! Iā€™m new so this helps alot.

Huh. I noticed that thereā€™s an inaccuracy with the Magic Guide and Status Effects Document (third link). Iā€™ve only seen 1 so far though, and I havenā€™t checked of thereā€™s others yet. The doc states that Magma deals 60% more dmg against Bleeding Targets when in the Trello, it states that Magma only deals 25% more dmg against Bleeding Targets and also removes the status effect. This could be the only inaccuracy with the info in that doc, but Iā€™m unsure yet.
Ice is meant to be the magic that deals the most dmg against Bleeding targets, as it deals 40%, not Magma.

Trello is updated for v1.2, where magmaā€™s been nerfed again.
In current servers (v1.1), magma does have the +60% damage against bleeding targets.

Magmaā€™s been nerfed? Oof. I guess thatā€™s understandable for Magma, since it was considered to be OP earlier when the game was first released. (I hope the same doesnā€™t happen with Ice since it does the most dmg against Bleeding targets now that Magmaā€™s nerfed-)

I think Akuuma is dead :confused:

rip :pray:

nice to see people helping new people find info

1 Like

Im only half dead xD