[USEFUL] Chest grinding route šŸ’°

It could just be a coincidence and somebody else has already farmed that area - especially if theyā€™re well known chest spawns.

Iā€™m actually considering putting together a map which marks all of the chest hot spots in-game (i consider a hotspot to be 4+ chests relatively close together). I donā€™t know if anyone would find it useful though.

1 Like

i think everyone who doesnt already know the spots would find it extremely useful seeing as it would be showing every current location that has 4+ chests

I think I might do that then. However, I donā€™t know every single chest hotspot in the game so Iā€™d probably just mark the ones I know and then let other people contribute to it.

having the community pitch in for that map to be made sounds like a great idea to me

As promised.

2 Likes

hereā€™s my rough ass route. not 100% accurate because im bad at drawing routes
plus i have tweaked it and forgot to put some areas god damn it

1 Like

My routes arenā€™t perfected either. In the future, I hope to create a map of every chest location (ik, ambitious) And then I can create 2 near-perfect routes for new users to use.

nice thank you for this

No problem :slight_smile:

For me my fav route would be just swimming back and forth from Ironport and Summerhold and looting the banks, Also loot the kingā€™s vault in summerhold its actually quite valueble ( Just blast the vault, grab the loot and run it should take a while for KDS to start attacking you but if you can you might wanna take cover behind the vault wall

1 Like

This guide doesnā€™t recognise personal storage as viable loot.

I also didnā€™t include any stealing because the guide is geared more towards new players and I didnt wanna give them all -300 rep :frcryin:

But if anyone does wanna take the annoyance of MC soldiers then I suppose this is a decent idea.

1 Like

Thatā€™s insultingly low

If you do take this route tho upgrade mostly into defence points so you can at least tank a hit from KDS if ur unlucky

You need just below 900 health to tank Ultimate art: Fire bolt

1 Like

hopefully someone will find your advice useful :relieved:

for the red marker mountain, where is the entrance into the mountain?

Whatā€™s your username? Iā€™ll join you and show you.

1 Like

Vampirewolf16872, dunno if you can directly join without friending though, also is it possible for you to make a intermediate level treasure chest map? since the current is more for starters >.<.

Yes, I will make an intermediate one and post updated versions of these two. Give me a few minutes to join you though, Iā€™m waiting for this blacksmith to return.

Iā€™ll notify you when I friend you.

Ok, thank you for the help.