Vacuum magic concept sheet

I guess that explains how vacuum magic could exist

I get that there could be some lore explanation for that to exist. You could probably come up with a lore explanation for quantum circuitry magic. Iā€™m just saying it doesnā€™t fit the fantasy vibe.

Yea but thatā€™s not naturally found in nature unlike electrons and vacuums.

Guys what should the stats be for vacuum magic?

Electron magic isnā€™t that sciency of a name tho

Is vacuum to sciencey?

Worst case ima name it collapse magic

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

is ā€œcollapseā€ magic better?

I mean we have wave magic

thatā€™s not sciencey sounding tho

The fact that it sucks opponents is very similar to Gravity Magic

i dont think gravity sucks things inwards though unless im wrong

okay a little rebalancing then:

if gravity does pull PLAYERS inwards, the collapse magic pulls OTHER MAGICS near it.

however if it hits a player the attack implodes and deals damage.

also solid magics arenā€™t diffused but are slowed down even more when passing through a void cube.

OKAY ACTUALLY:

so collapse magic, does not have a suction function, but rather it does not explode when hitting players and traps them in blast attacks and explosions and beams suffocating them unless they escape by dodging or using a solid based high jump spell.

also it slows down solid and liquid magics if they travel through collapse magic spells but only for while theyā€™re in the vacuum, when the collapse cube explodes or the other magics leave they get their speed back.

so now this magic is not a shameless gravity ripoff and serves itā€™s own distinct niche as a slow and highly dangerous trapping element that is not too easy to deal with but isnā€™t impossible.

implosion magic??? :poggers2:

I just thought of something cool maybe singularity magic? Just thinking bout black holes and i thought it was pretty cool, let me know your ideas

me quietly asking for teleportation or meteor magic

Blue