Very cool hypothetical

if you could be a superhero/supervillain, what would your powers, name, strengths, weaknesses, and motives be?

Name: I don’t even wanna try at this because anything I think of will be as cheesy af.
Powers: Electrokinesis, Flight, Super Speed, Teleportation, cross-universe travel , telepathy, getting a power from the power system of whatever universe I am currently in
Strengths: Close combat, strategy
Weaknesses, Slow recovery rate
Motives: I would travel across universes and try to help the people of that universe by telling them things, saving people, and preventing villains from becoming villains in the first place.

name - your nextdoor cousin
power - CAST TO FAMILY ROOM TV
strengths - i am the storm that is approaching
weaknesses -
motives - you a dream stan bro

10 Likes

w post

1 Like

i wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time

Reminds of this one character I created who went from powerless and fighting with a sword to becoming almost omnipotent and having control over time and space and is able to hop between any universe, basically becoming one of the most powerful people among all universes. Still lives life like a regular person tho

2 Likes

since you can create any subtsance you can also recreate whatever abnormalities allow for everyone else’s abilities once you know how to integrate it

Me.

1 Like

No worm regeneration. 4/10

:frcryin:

Name: dunno tbh

Power: Absolute/Supernatural Body

(User’s speed, strength, durability, biology, stamina, regeneration, and intelligence are boosted/enhanced to supernatural OR godlike and limitless levels.)

Weaknesses: psychic abilities prob

Motive: being a supehero is fun

Name: idk what should I be called

Power: it mimics whatever they can do, essentially fights are mostly about doing crap they didn’t think of

weaknesses: the enemy having a self detrimental ability

motive: someone has to do it? it would probably pay alright

probability manipulation: increase or decrease the chance of something could or couldnt happen

none because im suck at naming

i have no strengths :+1:

shtty endurance
and strawberry

personal fun.

Cool trello.

1 Like

Powers: you let me chose this, why the fuck would I not choose Omnipotence?

Name: Choosing your own name always comes out edgy, never choose your own name

Strength: yes

Weaknesses: no

Motive: wiping out all dream stans, femboys, cringe Twittards and e-girls. Erase their existence and save everyone from the cringe that they brought unto humanity

not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed